Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiger Claw Scar

by Mistress Ovivil Posted 30th Dec 2005 at 3:28 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:28 PM
Fabulous! So original. I am downloading it right away. Thanks so much!

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´♥Jennie♥
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:29 PM
oh thank you!! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:30 PM
I'd love a variety of scars. This is really nice, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:45 PM
Thanks Mistress Ovivil! Awesome Scars!

Four Corners of the World - http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/?mforum=fourwinds :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:55 PM
thanks alot!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:00 PM
Very, very nice ! ^_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:12 PM
beautiful! i love it!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:16 PM
wow these are pretty cool!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:20 PM
Evil Cats! LoL Now I can blam all the scars on my stuffed cats thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")

(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:08 PM
Freaking awesome! I love scars! So sexy hehehehe ^_^ Keep up the rad work! You rawk so hard >.<
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:38 AM
Euuuu scary.... Now of course we need someone to make a set of eyes (and not being a skinner I don't know if this is possible or not) where one is normal and the other where the scar is is severely damaged.

netseeker2
Instructor
#13 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by netseeker2
Euuuu scary.... Now of course we need someone to make a set of eyes (and not being a skinner I don't know if this is possible or not) where one is normal and the other where the scar is is severely damaged.

netseeker2

Just please convert Cyborg's eye (located in either accessories or make-up) to the other side if you want the eye to be severely damaged on the right side.

However...To the creator of the tiger claw scar...I also request the scar to be placed on the left side of the face since some people want to see the damaged eye on the left side. But that's up to you....

BTW, sounds really good for some of my battle-worn soldiers and Yevonite Crusaders since some of them really got clawed by one of the fiends that they encountered on their journeys.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:48 AM
wow i was gonna make a danaged eye to go with that scar. ^_^ im just not good enough yet. lol. as for the flipping it around, ill see what i can do, this is only my first try after all but ill definatly get on that. and i plan to make more scars, and battle wounds eventually too. ^_^
Instructor
#15 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistress Ovivil
wow i was gonna make a danaged eye to go with that scar. ^_^ im just not good enough yet. lol. as for the flipping it around, ill see what i can do, this is only my first try after all but ill definatly get on that. and i plan to make more scars, and battle wounds eventually too. ^_^

Thank you for that as well!

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:05 AM
I like that

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:56 AM
The Chinese girl is great!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 8:23 AM
Amazin!! Keep creatin gotta download it now! :sprint:

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:07 AM
I love scars! I've been practically sadistic inflicting them on my sims. Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:25 PM
Great idea thanks.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:04 PM
awsome! now my sims will be like, "ah! my flawless skin!" scars build character! stop whining! xD great job for a first day!

"I think I'll pass. My heart just wouldn't be in it... Haven't got one."
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:05 PM Last edited by fallen_dragon : 31st Dec 2005 at 5:08 PM. Reason: explaining more
holy cow brokendragon.... this is scary... xD

grrr avatar, dragon user names... brother?! sister?! xD jk...

"I think I'll pass. My heart just wouldn't be in it... Haven't got one."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 6:27 PM
wow thanx so much for all your encouragment! ^_^
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:48 PM
Wow...i really like this!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:27 PM
this is your first custom creation? Wow, it turned out much better than my first try. maybe i should put my suff up... Great Work! keep it up!

"I can be your best friend or your worst enemy, you seem to prefer the later." Jim Carrey;The Cable Guy
Page 1 of 2