Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medival Cathedral: The Church of St. Anges

by purplebookworm2 Posted 31st Dec 2005 at 5:34 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2010 at 7:21 PM by fanseelamb : fixing keyword

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:22 PM
Great! Gothic Church is a good thing for any simtown
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:13 PM
thanx, i havend seen a house like that:D
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:59 PM
Thanks, it''s great!

----
Think diffrent, think Haab
Www.Hogwarts-Skolen.dk
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:50 PM
My school used to be called St. Agnes -- first somebody makes a house on the street I live on, now my school... :P

Good work nonetheless!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:43 PM
Cool church, thanks!
Inventor
#7 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:21 PM
Beautiful!

Thank You and Happy New Year! :dunce:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:26 PM
thank you all and happy new year to you, too frezia

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:02 PM
By the way,lord of the rings girl, Christians and Jews go to Cathedrals, Chaples and Churches as well!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 1:24 AM
^_^ Arn't catholics christians too? And.. I'm agnostic, so don't kill me if I'm wrong, but don't Jews go to temple?

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:01 AM
Eh, just because you put a rose window in there doesn't make it automatically a Gothic church. The closest it could be described as would be a early Christian church (using the basilica plan). It bugs me to call it even that because it has no ambulatories. (St. Peter's is a wonderful example of an early Christian church.)

If you want to do a great Gothic church look at Chartres Cathedral.

I'm sorry to go all lecture-y but I have been filled to the brim with Gothic churches from Art History this fall semester. ^^;
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:19 AM
Is there an weddingarch included..?
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:35 AM
Thanks. I've been looking for this sort of thing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missangelica
Eh, just because you put a rose window in there doesn't make it automatically a Gothic church. The closest it could be described as would be a early Christian church (using the basilica plan). It bugs me to call it even that because it has no ambulatories. (St. Peter's is a wonderful example of an early Christian church.)

If you want to do a great Gothic church look at Chartres Cathedral.

I'm sorry to go all lecture-y but I have been filled to the brim with Gothic churches from Art History this fall semester. ^^;

ya, I know it could have been better, but we're kinda limeted with what we can do in the game, arn't we?

And micii, no, I didn't include one in, sorry, but you could always add one in

Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:22 AM
Sick if i can make a room dedicaated to the resorectomatron!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplebookworm2
^_^ Arn't catholics christians too? And.. I'm agnostic, so don't kill me if I'm wrong, but don't Jews go to temple?

Yes, Catholics are Christians. We're just another one of the Christian deniminations out there. And yes, there is a St. Agnes.
Thanks for making the church, it looks nice.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:22 PM
Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much! :D
Scholar
#18 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:36 PM
This is gorgeous! I've been looking for ages to find a decent playable church that only needs the base game! Thanks a lot!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:03 PM
Do you need to download any meshes?