Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiki Weave Vintage Swimsuits for the whole family!

by shannanisims Posted 1st Jan 2006 at 1:11 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:08 AM
Whoa! Now this is cool. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:09 AM
where did you get the hair for the child and adult females
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:09 AM
Ah, the nostalgia of it all......

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:09 AM
opps! I love this especially for my mommy sims because what mother of six wants to walk around in a string bikini
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim2fan
where did you get the hair for the child and adult females

Those are both from TheSimsResource.com website....

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 6:59 AM
I really love your stuff :valentine ..I've been looking for this type of fashion, your skin with the tats is awesome. I also saw your hair on your "probably not going to upload" and really wish you would..great work!!! :bow2:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azapata
I really love your stuff :valentine ..I've been looking for this type of fashion, your skin with the tats is awesome. I also saw your hair on your "probably not going to upload" and really wish you would..great work!!! :bow2:

Thanks!

Believe me I want my Rosie Bandana mesh to be available for download...
because that means it works in the game and I can play with it. LOL!
I will figure out this meshing business eventually and post it.

TSR Featured Artist

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:49 AM
Default Wow, fantastic
I love this style, especially since it's barefoot! Is there any possibility you could do some things like this for granny? That ugly saggy bosomed suit Maxis includes is hideous and most custom content is too immodest for my Sims granny. (She is not very outgoing LOL) Thanks!

PS I realize that granny will be saggy in any suit, but that horrid Maxis suit just emphasizes it I think
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:26 PM
TaWanda.... yeah I'll make some for the Granny Sims.
Actually I should have thought of that when I did all of these...

TSR Featured Artist