Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eerie Skin

by Enayla Posted 1st Jan 2006 at 5:16 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:00 PM by Enayla

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:00 AM
its beautiful... thx so much
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:01 AM
these skin tones are absolutly beatiful they look extremely life like. i will defenitly have to make an elf.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:34 AM
Beautiful skin tones Enayla! No surprise there though since you're so good in painting them Can't wait to see more stuff from you, be it sims or paintings!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:55 AM
OMG This is lovely, please make more. Love your art.

Moved my site (again) to -->http://free.000angels.com/schnappi/index.html
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:10 AM
omg this is amazing, i love it soooo much thank you thank you thank you!!!! wow just amazed, perfect for a beautiful alien/vampress!!! omg you are amazing....
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:31 AM
Wow! He's-- I mean these are gorgeous.
*rubs male model's tummy*
Yep, I'll take him--uh, them. Them... I'll take them :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:44 AM
Oh pleeaaaseeee upload the male sim!? I love him! The skintone is so cool, perfect for my vampires... hahahA!
Thanx!

The Bible:"My my, what a thumping good read; lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. I'll say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:45 AM
These are great and i love the guys stomach. I'm not into muscles but even for a muscley guy that's a pretty nice (and acurate) stomach. I hope you make other skin tones because these are extremely excellent, very very impressed.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:02 AM
The detail is absolutely breathtaking!! Thanks you for sharing your art!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:04 AM
I am happy you guys like them I'll see what I can do about uploading the Sims I've been using the skins for. Alas, both have custom material on them that I've not made myself, so they'll be a little 'less' than they are in my game.

Also, I'm almost done with a more tanned version of the same skin, if you like. I'll try to finish it soon.
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:05 AM
That is, by far, the most stunning skin I have ever seen.

I just hope it works. You did such a wonderful job!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:17 AM Last edited by Galslushies : 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:55 PM.
I've been looking for a skin with a blue-ish tinge to it. Absolutely champion. I'll have to download this when I get home. :D

Oh, are you ever going to make this so that it works without the EPs? :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:19 AM
Beautiful! Thank you so much!
Any chance of some recolour of the eyes??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:21 AM
Yay, thank you!

I'll see what I can do about the eyes. I don't have the time, today. But I'll try to do eyes and new skintone tomorrow if I can shake a few hours free.
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:09 AM
this is so odd...i've admired your art since you first joined elfwood i believe, then saw you again years later on deviantart. okay, online art galleries are one thing, but how cool to see you making stuff for the sims!
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:14 AM
Wow, beautiful!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:04 PM
Wow, these are just gorgeus! I can't wait to see them in my game! Thank you so much!

I can't wait for the more tanned version of this too.. I bet it'll look just as awesome!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
I still have your orginal Doll , Golden and Pale Golden that Ive adored for months and Im so happy to add another beautiful creation by you to the colection.
Ive kept them safe through crashes and re-installs .
Thank you for your georgeous contributions.

and your artwork itself is breathtaking. Ive seen avatars and such here and there and wondered who the artist was - after looking at your site now I know. *,*
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:54 PM Last edited by Jete : 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:59 PM. Reason: just realised that it's ep only :/
Lol that looks a lot like my skin tone in real life :omg: :cdance:
p.s. can you make a version of it for the sims2 please?
Inventor
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:55 PM
Wow. These are the best skins !!!

THX !!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:04 PM
I love it, great job ^__^

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 3:13 PM
Nice stuff! I needed some bluish skins for my zombie sims. Great work... One question, where did you get the woman's hair in the attached picture?
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:24 PM
could you possibly make the skin a zip file? my game doesnt work with rar files.. and i adore this skin

Sweetheart
The sun has set
All red and primitive above our heads
Blood stained on an ageless sky
Wipe your tears and let the salt stains dry
Let them all run dry
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:02 PM
I've uploaded the zip version as well I had meant to from the get go, but forgot about it.

Again, thank you everyone - I'm happy the skin is appreciated. I'm pretty much done with the more golden tone of the same skin. It's not exactly tanned, but it's more 'alive' looking than this one.
Page 1 of 4