Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

YA pj-pants for teens!

by My-date-sings Posted 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:12 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:01 AM
Sweet! I hate the pj's Maxis has for teens too. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:10 AM
This is great! Any plan on doing all the YA ones?

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paigeturnersims
This is great! Any plan on doing all the YA ones?

Yeah, I'm woring on it right now, so they'll be done in about a day or so..

~~Du' min allerbedste squash-buddy-ven~~

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:38 PM
Thanks. These are much more realistic! Can't wait to see more!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:00 PM
thnx a lot, i dont like maxis teen pj either, some variety is really apreciated!! im waiting for more of them!! thnx for sharing!!

hi!
Banned
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
I love the pajama pants, wish I had more for my sims. :bandit:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:57 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I've been feeling sorry for my teen boys seems that they have gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to clothing but now, there's hope! THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:21 AM
finally some pjamas for our male teens that aren't grandpa-ish
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM
Thank you so much I deffiently needed these!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:29 AM
This is not working in my game (UNI). It appears to have been uploaded from a Bodyshop project folder, rather than the Downloads or Saved Sims folder.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:39 PM
THANKS SO MUCH! The teen boys' pajamas were pathetic, no real teen guy would wear those grandpa pj's. This is much more real. Maybe make them in more colours? Other than that, they're EXCELLENT! THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:46 PM
These are very well done. I hate the default teen male PJ's that Maxis included with the game. Thank you for your hard work!

Chelle
Theorist
#14 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:04 AM
awesome