Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Golden Flush - Skintone

by Enayla Posted 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:49 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:59 PM by Enayla

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
great job...very realistic
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:46 PM Last edited by xylune : 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Just answered my own question
Oh, wow, this is probably the best skintone I've seen yet. I've been using reevoy's but have lamented the lack of anitomical correctness for females (males aren't a problem because of a mod I use, but it's creepy for my female sims to have no nipples).

Are the eyebrows part of the skin? I've downloaded wonderful skins before only to find that they come with eyebrows that don't fit many of the sims I want to use the skin on.

Would you consider creating a collection of skintones in all of the shades? A scarred and unscarred version would be wonderful, too.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful skintone. Brilliant work!

*edit never mind about the eyebrow inquiry, I just opened the file and saw that the brows are separate (which I will be installing because they're great for a couple of sims I've made) Thanks again.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM
Thank you for sharing your wondreful creations with us! They are truly beautiful.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:19 AM
May I ask where you got that lovely eyeshadow from?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:20 AM
I think the eyeshadow is apart of the skintone.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:22 AM
Great, that'll save me hunting it down. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:33 AM
Could you please make a normal human color? pleease.. and lesser the blue stuff around the eyes...

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:37 AM
wow this amazing!! i mean i am blown away! i really hope you make more colors for this! i must have missed your other skintone!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:37 AM
This skin is AWESOME!!! I think this has got to be the most realistic muscle definition I have seen. Please make more skins in other tones and if possible default replacements. I am gonna go and make a sim right away with this skin. Thank you so much for taking the time to make and share it here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:09 AM
Thank you so much, everyone. I'm glad my efforts are appreciated. I'll see if I can get around to making a more 'human' skintone.

There are no nipples on the female's breasts, at the moment. I don't find them necessary, as my Sims never traipse around bare-breasted. Maybe I'll get around to adding them later.

Next tone I'm working on is a deeper, darker gold tone - very tanned. It's without scars but otherwise just a recolour of this one. It also lacks the bluish tone around eyes.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:28 AM
your skintones are so gorgeous! i love them! thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:52 AM
Everything about this skin is so pretty! I'm just wondering though, where'd you get the eyes from? They're hauntingly gorgeous and I want them so badly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:55 AM
Thank you :]

The eyes are included in the pack, as are the eyebrows. I'll be making a new recolour of these eyes for every new skintone Enjoy!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:10 AM
Another great addition to my genetics collection - thank you for those recolored eyes too.
I just went to your site - your paintings are so beautiful and detailed! And I love the stories about your cat!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:29 AM
Yay!! Again, it's wonderful!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:03 PM
You're realy good at this! Love it! Thanx

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...

~~Find some of my stuff at www.simplysimsational.org~~
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:24 PM
wow, it's amazing! I love it! WOW
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 3:49 PM
Oh my GOD!!!
This is the best skintone ever!
Thank you so much!
I am not at town, and I don't have installed on this computer Sims2, so I can just give comments@!
BTW....how can you people not give any stars?
***** from me!
Happy Hollidays!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:54 PM
Impressed
AWESOME JOB! WELL DONE BEST REALISTIC SKIN I HAVE SEEN YET
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:31 PM
I love this color and it looks very realistic. Thank you Can you perhaps make a darker skintone if possible in the future? Like a tan or medium?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 12:00 AM
Wow, beautiful!!!! You are sooooo talented!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 4:28 AM
Awesome! Hope to see the models up too
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:03 AM
really, truley outstanding! and i do believe that is the prettiest boy sim i have ever laid eyes on! love your work, thank you ty ty

He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:29 AM
Beautiful, just beautiful work!
Page 1 of 2