Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daydream Eyes by ~Fiona~

by FionaAzreal Posted 4th Jan 2006 at 12:46 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2007 at 12:46 AM by FionaAzreal

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:22 AM
Cool eyes. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 1:37 PM
Gorgeous!

MTS2 rocks my socks!

<Inge> is the truth always "cool"?
<Inge> a thing isn't true just cos it's interesting
<tracyshayne> Hi, Inge...you talking to yourself over there?
A quote from the MTS2 chat!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:01 PM
these are wonderful!!! i can never have to many eyes!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:26 PM Last edited by FionaAzreal : 5th Jan 2006 at 9:19 AM.
I'm glad you guys like them! I almost didn't upload them because I don't feel they're as 'good' as my last set, but I still thought they were pretty. Enjoy and thanks for downloading! =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:10 AM
these are the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen anyone make. thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
Amazing! You have no idea.. well you probably do about some of the eyes out there, Terrible, I am forever searching for a set that I was happy with. I haven't seen the result of these inside my game yet, but I'm sure they'll be the best. Theres even some sims I wish I had put these on. I think I may just remake them! Thank-you, they will go beautifully with my Elves. =] Enjoy your day.
Haven~Glade
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 5:11 AM
they're beautiful, thanks dear :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:55 PM
I also love the eye colors. Thanks for making them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:21 PM
Thanks for the awsome eyes.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:12 AM
Fiona, it's always nice to have variety. These eyes are just as good as your last ones because they look different from the last ones and you took the time to share them with us. Upload your creations with gusto, lady. You do a wonderful job!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
Fiona, it's always nice to have variety. These eyes are just as good as your last ones because they look different from the last ones and you took the time to share them with us. Upload your creations with gusto, lady. You do a wonderful job!

This made me smile =)
Thank you for the words of encouragement. I don't know why I felt like I had to 'top' myself. This is too much fun to be worried about people not liking what I do! Thanks again =)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:03 AM
I think they look the same. You always have the same purples and greens and "aquas".
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:01 AM
I am going to HAVE to disagree with savannah, these do have a different style! I love them Fiona! You make the best eyes, and like I always say, sharing them makes you even better. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated by my sims and I :D

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:24 AM
Thank you again Fiona we are not worthy.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:28 AM
I also disagree with all of Savannah's critisisms of all your work. You really have the best eyes available.