Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reita

by Sshodan Posted 4th Jan 2006 at 7:23 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:42 PM
Oh my, what a hottie!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:44 PM
oh wow i dont know how i missed your other gazette sims im going to have to download them as well! you did a great job
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:49 PM
ah! It's Reita!! You even put the awesome noseband on him, I simply adore you for doing this. I'm in absolute love with this sim, such a nice replica of Gazette's awesome bass player. The band's now complete, all thanks to you. Thank you! You have my full respect, keep up the awesome work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 11:39 PM
OMG!!! it's Reita :O

thanx sooo much XD
#6 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 11:59 PM
I really do wonder about Reita and that noseband, haha. Great job! Now we've got everyone together. Ah, Gazetto is great.

Is there a possibility that you're going to go for more Jrock bands? Oh yeah, you guys want to see a picture of him without the noseband?

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:06 AM
Is the noseband a gimmick? Like Slipknot and their masks?
#8 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:13 AM
Not sure if it's a gimmick. The other band members will sometimes ask about it during interviews. Maybe Reita with his noseband will become like Die with his red hair - He'll take it off sometimes, heh.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
I think I got ya. I don't really know anything about Jrock bands. My boyfriend is into Dir En Grey. I'm not sure if the Pillows are considered Jrock, but I totally dig them. I don't know. I'm still learning. I will say this though, I'm really digging the Jrock guys on here. Futuristic versions of David Bowie.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:29 AM
eeeee thank you! hehe i was waiting forever for someone to make him ^^ he looks nice! keep up the niiice work! :3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:47 AM
OMG what a pretty man.

"Here I go impossible again..."

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:23 AM
Thank you! I requested this of you and I think you did a GREAT job as always! I really appreciate you doing this and I'm so gunna use him!

...Tears of the forgotten constantly remind you...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:07 PM
*kisses you to death* I just L O V E you and your work ^_^!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:28 PM
I'm downloading it for the hair. But i must ask, Why does she have that over her nose it cant be broken cuz its not a bandage. Is it like Michael Jackson and she had to many ops on it?
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:04 PM
YAY!! Thank so much!! Finally I can have my favourite Band in Sim version!

GeT a GuN,
ShOoT aWaY sHoOt AwAy YuUkAn
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 10:58 PM
V_v i cant see the picture >.<
#17 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpiderFang
I'm downloading it for the hair. But i must ask, Why does she have that over her nose it cant be broken cuz its not a bandage. Is it like Michael Jackson and she had to many ops on it?

That she is a he, actually. A lot of girls really like that, too. The noseband is strictly for show.

I wonder if I becoming some bother for answering these questions in a thread that doesn't belong to me :x
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:04 PM
*DIES* OMG ITS REITA!!!!!!!! i have been looking for him for ages *hugs* you did a wonderful job :D
#19 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 6:05 AM
OH MY GOD!!!! *___*
ITSREITAOMGOMGOMGI'VEBEENSEARCHINGFORITAND.. oh, sorry..I'm so so so so excited coz of this stuffs!!! you're wonderful!!! XDDDD I love you!!!! XDDD
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:30 AM
ARIGATO!!!!! dsl mais je ne parle pas anglais , ton travail est genial!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:02 AM
The whole band is awesome. And you made freakin awesome sims out of them. Still trying to get them to work on my Sims2 (I suck at life). Uruha works fully for me. I can't wait to get them all working on my Sims2. Nice work, the coolest eva!
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:38 AM
AH! I love him <3
Thanks so much!

夕暮れね気味と見た。。。
オレンジの対う王。。。
なきそうな顔をして。。。
永遠の作用なら。。。
☆★大輔MOON CHILD★☆
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:17 PM
Im sorry, there is probably something wrong with my game or whatnot since I've been getting this all the time (and with all your Gazette characters too -_-; ) but you indicated that there is no need for any expansion packs other then the original game, right? well, when I try to install it, it tells me that I don't have the right expansion pack... I have no idea whats going on either. (by the way! good job!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:09 PM
This question is cowered in a help section of forum.
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:28 AM
I'm having some trouble with all of your GazettE Sims...Mostly it's just the skin I think, the creator of the link you gave gave NO clue as to what skin it is, I wen't to Heleane's website and found no skin, then went to her ModtheSims2 profile and downloaded the only skin there...And where I can find most of the clothes, I can't find the faces, you know? Plus Reita and Ruki's hair doesn't show up in blonde, only in Plika's black...
Page 1 of 2