Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lace Nighties For Kids

by MimiRose Posted 4th Jan 2006 at 10:44 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:34 PM by MimiRose

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
very cute!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
i want versions of other ages!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:38 PM
thnx!! they are so cute! i was looking for some nighties for my girl sims!! im waiting for more!! thank you for sharing!!

hi!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 7:03 PM
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I wanted! I love it and I'm raising my hand to vote for this nightie for all ages. Thanks again!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:00 AM
:wave: (waving hand frantically)me me me..... :clap: :moose: :bandit:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Banned
#7 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:41 PM
Yay! How cute! The pjs in the game look so stupid, but now my sim kids will look cute! Awsome job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:32 AM
Wow! They're so cute! And finally, something other than pyjamas... Thanks again! :moose: