Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taki from Soul edge-Soul Calibur series

by Navetsea Posted 5th Jan 2006 at 9:49 PM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
Wow! Thank you so much. You did an awesome job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
shes beautiful! it looks just like Taki, shes one of my favorites too. ^_^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:38 AM
This is very good, you impress me, because you put so much work and effort into you're work, and it comes out amazing. Well done very good, and I mean it.

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:41 AM
OMG! She is totally Awesome!!! Thank you for making and sharing her.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:48 AM
Being the huge fan of Taki that I am, i'd really like to download this, unfortunately she doesn't bear enough of a resemblance for me.

I don't recognise her armour, (it reminds me of a Roman Soldier's, rather than a Ninja's) and I'd recommend making her eyes wider and thinner, and using a more Asian-looking skintone. She's too Caucasian for my tastes.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:09 AM
If this is supposed to be Taki, she should have a lighter skin tone at least, and more Aisan looking eyes. Also, she should have pink blush.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:28 AM
(^o-)/ I love Soul Caliber games thanks for sharing your work they are amazing!!

Come see all of my uploads on the exchange...
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...user_id=1083777
Inventor
#9 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:13 AM
Wow. Awesome job. Thank you.
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 7:00 AM
Looks more like a female Yevonite Assassin but (seconding it) a more lighter toned asian skin and yes, asian eyes along with a more Kunochi warrior costume...However, good job on it.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:00 AM
Nice job!
I like Cassandra from the game.

In Deviant Art...
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:29 AM
thanks, well I have several skintones that would be uploaded soon, if you feel like changing the skintone, feel free to modify her in the future. sorry I can't upload the same character over and over again, about the armor, I think that was my best try on making her armor from that sketch, maybe the color scheme not right I dunno, and the shoulder part should be skull like ornament , but maybe in my work it looks more like a greek helmet or something, ^_^ haha. but I hope you enjoy it.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:50 AM
i think she looks perfect well done
Inventor
#14 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:52 AM
Great job!

Thank you very much!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:16 PM
Thanks for your gift
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Ioana-sama : 12th Feb 2006 at 11:37 AM.
It's great ! The details are very well-done, Navetsea !

~Ioana-sama~

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:40 PM
She's beautiful... She's always reminded me of Sango. lol.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 4:22 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:18 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
I'm a Soul Calibur fan, myself! Thank you! Much appreciated!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM
Shes Great thx!
Instructor
#20 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:42 PM
Awesome Job!!! Been wondering when you were gonna bring out your next work of wonder. =) Keep up the great work!! =) And thank you for sharing her.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:04 PM
*downloads* great as always *sigh* I just wish you would've made seung mina instead T.T
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Awesome Job!!! Been wondering when you were gonna bring out your next work of wonder. =) Keep up the great work!! =) And thank you for sharing her.

haha I'm busy defeating black list rivals, you know N4S Most Wanted

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:34 AM
This is so awesome!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:35 AM
*does big eyes*
Make Tira*? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
'Cause this is so awesome.

*from SC III

|-| | 7|-|3R3 |)00|)5
Forum Resident
#25 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:47 AM
Hey it's been a while.
You know you can make the Soul Calibur 3 Taki, she has a mask but it shows her mouth.

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 1 of 2