Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mandy Moore

by lanoosh Posted 7th Jan 2006 at 11:55 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM by lanoosh

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:30 PM
I'm thinking a more rounder face but still awsome.I can't download it right now.My computer's getting more space on it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:02 PM
Rounder would be better, but besides that she looks absolutly perfect! Great job ;-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:45 PM
A bit of a funky nose, lol but other than that she looks saucy!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:14 PM
Great
I'm not a fan of Mandy Moore, but I must say looks a lot like her

Oh Don't I Look Pretty
Walking Down The Street
In The Best Damn Dress
I Own
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM
Well,, All i can say,,IS,,,you gave her your best shot.
She is a beautiful lady.

Thanks for sharing

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:28 AM
She looks so real!!!!!! Damn kool! Downloading it!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:10 PM
sorry but the lipstick is BY ME(FEDE886) from Alison's sim
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=107179 . please fix your post as soon as possible. and stop say that something is by you when it isn't.

SaNs Ou..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fede886
sorry but the lipstick is BY ME(FEDE886) from Alison's sim
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=107179 . please fix your post as soon as possible. and stop say that something is by you when it isn't.

well it is .. i made it by my two hands .. and how do u know?
did u come over to my house and u saw me taking it from u ??
and it doesnt matter cuz i have alot of the same lipsticks and urs is in my list.
but this one i did it..
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
nice work
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:56 AM Last edited by fede886 : 9th Jan 2006 at 8:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lanoosh
well it is .. i made it by my two hands .. and how do u know?
did u come over to my house and u saw me taking it from u ??
and it doesnt matter cuz i have alot of the same lipsticks and urs is in my list.
but this one i did it..

I open the mandy moore sim in the bodyshop and the lipstick is the same that I made for my Alison sim. the attached images shows the lipstick in bodyshop that I made(and that you say that you made). the screenshots shows the original picture that I use for the lipstick. Please stop say that you made it. It's the evidence. I'm not stupid.
Screenshots
Attached Images

SaNs Ou..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:06 PM Last edited by lanoosh : 9th Jan 2006 at 6:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fede886
I open the mandy moore sim in the bodyshop and the lipstick is the same that I made for my Alison sim. the first picture shows the lipstick in bodyshop that I made(and that you say that you made). the second picture shows the original picture that I use for the lipstick. Please stop say that you made it. It's the evidence. I'm not stupid.

well, i swear to god that i did it .. why dont u beleive me.. and btw why should i lie and say that i did it ... i mean wat is the point?
i mean i can write ur name ... but the problem that i did it ... but anywayz i will write it by fede ... i dont want u to get mad at me or something..
:D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lanoosh
well, i swear to god that i did it .. why dont u beleive me.. and btw why should i lie and say that i did it ... i mean wat is the point?
I mean i can write ur name ... but the problem that i did it ...

I'm not mad! but you say that you made it! and it isn't the true! anyway I hope someone upload the pictures so you can see the evidence! and thnx 4 fix your post!

SaNs Ou..
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 5:02 AM
Default content
so...do I have to go to the sites to install the content, or is it included in the download? SimsTV webpage takes forever to open, then the hair pics don't even show! Great sim by the way...and I believe you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmylala
so...do I have to go to the sites to install the content, or is it included in the download? SimsTV webpage takes forever to open, then the hair pics don't even show! Great sim by the way...and I believe you.

no, u have to go to the site .. thanx
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:32 AM
Nice work.

Laura
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:27 AM
fede886 your lipstick is a shade darker then lanoosh's lipstick, so stop trying to say that lanoosh copied you. By the way lanoosh i love your mandy moore sim, it looks so much like her.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by French_kitty
fede886 your lipstick is a shade darker then lanoosh's lipstick, so stop trying to say that lanoosh copied you. By the way lanoosh i love your mandy moore sim, it looks so much like her.

thanx :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:57 PM
I love your sim .. and i agree that the lipstick is a darker shade , (looked for myself) .. You really shouldnt try to take credit for someone else hard work ... not a nice thing to do ... (and ppl wonder why no one post their original work anymore)

Great work , im downloading it right now ....
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:25 PM
Are you sure the hair is on simstv man... cause I cant seem to find it anywhere on the site... and the long load times are a b***

But amazing sim man! Such likeness to the real thing. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:24 PM
ooooh I am getting it asap and then checking out shane, ohmygod is he ever hot.
I want to marry Landon Carter from a walk to remember!
lmao anyways, great job!