Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Long Loincloth

by generalzoi Posted 8th Jan 2006 at 7:54 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 12:46 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:03 AM
Very cool. I wanted to make a loincloth garment for Rabid Angel's aborgine skintone, but couldn't find a mesh that would work. I believe this will fit the bill. And it's a plus that you made this for the bodybuilder body type too... So, I'm a happy gal at the moment. I'll be posting back with my results providing they don't totally suck...

Oh and that this is an accessory mesh is even cooler... my thanks.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:20 AM
Can this mesh be greyed out to be seethru? Someone wants a princess Leia slave girl outfit, and I think this woul fit the bill.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:06 PM
Wow GZoi! It looks even cooler on an actual sim! I can't wait to get to work on this, Blink, Mystique, Elektra, Angel, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing this, you know what you mean to me, so I won't get all mushy, lol!

~ Syn

P.S. Farath, this can't be greyed out because it's not alpha editable. The alpha file is what controls the transparency. As of yet, that function on an accessory isn't available.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:17 PM
Speaking of which, I propose the request to make another fudoushi (which is the Japanese term for a loincloth) for the sim, this time, a bit shorter and available for both males and females. I would honorably thank you for this as well. :bow2:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:44 PM
Wow, this looks great! It actually moves fairly well in game.

Could somebody use this as a base to recreate the sweet outfit worn by Queen Taramis at the end of the movie Conan the Destroyer? I'm terrible at skins, but I'm sure somebody out there can do it quite easily.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:03 PM
Wow Generalzoi! this is very very good, You now have made Elektra possible, Can't wait!! thank you so so much you have made me very very happy! Thank you very much.

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:53 PM
Nice work!

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:47 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:12 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Your work is always appreciated.

:nod:

I also love the downloadable versions of your files, too. It helps users like me who only have The Sims 2 Original. Again, much, much appreciated!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_Delights
Speaking of which, I propose the request to make another fudoushi (which is the Japanese term for a loincloth) for the sim, this time, a bit shorter and available for both males and females. I would honorably thank you for this as well. :bow2:

Can do. I was planning it anyway. I was really hoping to make this alpha editable so it could be any length, but it just didn't work out. And this one is for both males and females.

Quote: Originally posted by CptSlinger
Your work is always appreciated. I also love the downloadable versions of your files, too. It helps users like me who only have The Sims 2 Original. Again, much, much appreciated!!!

I hear you there. I use Clean Installer, so I can install anything regardless of the expansion it requires (although it's not guaranteed to work properly) but I know not everyone does, so I try to upload the files so everyone can install them.
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:42 PM
Very good job on this one. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:31 PM
Thanks Zoi you're great!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 7:51 AM
Okay, the alpha isn't editable but can it be recolored? If so I have big plans involving Princess Leia and various other parts of Jabba's palace for this mesh!

Is spying really as bad as it sounds? C'mon. They're in your thoughts. You're in their bushes. It evens out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theunliz
Okay, the alpha isn't editable but can it be recolored? If so I have big plans involving Princess Leia and various other parts of Jabba's palace for this mesh!

Yes, it's recolorable. All my stuff is.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 2:25 AM
Hello, guess who? Thank you for the way cool download, and I think that all your downloads are GREAT!!
hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:04 PM
Greetings

Yet again you give me something I needed unlooked for. This will enable me to recreate a short lived Daemon character from one of my writing pieces (or others of the same species)! This is exactly how I describe it in the story, but with slightly different texturing. I am going to make this highly reflective, black, and marked with Daemonic runes.

Thank you yet again...

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:08 AM
Thanks i needed a long lioncloth for some sims, you download is a great relief
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 7:14 PM
oh I want a Green one or a blue but i cant recolur it...
and dont got it how u shall do it anyway.
chud u make it into Green or Blue?
plz thet whod be great!

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:13 PM
I don't do recolors of my stuff, and it's easy to recolor. Just export it in Body Shop and color away.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:41 AM
thx
for thet

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Instructor
#21 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 10:10 PM
This is a great idea, I'm looking forward to trying this one out. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 8:19 PM
Absolutely Thanks so much!

Where ever you go, there you are!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 5:16 AM
Can someone pm this in a zip file, I can't download rar files?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:39 PM
I absolutely love it!!!Thank u very much.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:04 PM
For some reason when I download the file and choose where to extract it to a window will pop up and say there are no files to extract, what should I do?
Page 1 of 2