Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Majestic Beauty" Painting

by justmoi Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 12:38 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:27 AM by justmoi

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:47 AM
These are Fantastic! Thank you so much! :nod:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:52 AM
I love all your work! Thanks again for all the beautiful paintings :-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:28 AM
Beautiful! Thanks!

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:05 AM
Very nice, thanks.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:04 PM
Beautiful! Very classic. I loved the couple dancing.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
Beautiful
Thanks for the beautiful paintings. I have a small print of the first painting, "Dance Me to the End of Love". Great job!

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:41 PM
Thank you everyone! And thanks for the link JessicaRitchie - you were fast with the recolours.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:29 AM
I can't tell you how much I love this mesh, thank you soooo much. You are amazing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carol6552
I can't tell you how much I love this mesh, thank you soooo much. You are amazing.

Thank you carol!! Don't forget to look at my recolours for this mesh as I've made quite a few frame recolours that I hope you'll enjoy too.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:18 AM
These are simply gorgeous keep up the great work
Instructor
#12 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:54 PM
Beautifully classic paintings. They are lovely, so thank you as always for sharing your work with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#13 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:30 PM
Thank you so much for continually creating such beautiful paintings.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 2:13 AM
Thanks, Too little of fine art in the game, luckily there are people like you to fill that void!