Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

justmoi's "Majestic Beauty" Recolours

by justmoi Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 2:15 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2006 at 10:43 PM by justmoi

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
I just wanted to say thank you so much these are soooooooooo awesom!!! Thank you for taking the time to make them, and then taking the time to share them with us.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:29 AM
These are WONDERFUL! Thanks!

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Inventor
#4 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:35 AM
Yeay thank you! You totally rock I've gotten your stuff befor it's to neat!
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:49 AM
épatant!

that is french for magnificent!

Clémence Poésy rupestre! Oh and:

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:44 AM
I love all these paintings. One caveat: you may not know that art museums are very jealous of their copyrights. I won't tell if you don't!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:08 AM
Great Job, love these, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:55 PM
These are just my style. I love them, especially the florals. Gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:02 PM
I love the sizes you make your paintings in, not too big and not too small, and these are some gorgeous pictures.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:27 PM
All I can say is thank you and WOW.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Alocinsway[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:47 PM
Thank you so very much- these are beyond beautiful!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:51 PM
These are too lovely for words! Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. After posting over 1000 painting recolours on MTS2 it's so nice to read that you still enjoy my work.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 8:04 PM
These are beautiful, Justmoi. Some even look like ones I have in my own home. That's kinda scary. You been peeking through my windows? lol

Thanks again! =o)
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:31 AM
They are so beautiful but I can DL them because rar files don't work on my computer. *sighs* Anyways, I think they are gorgeous!!!
LeAnn
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSnugglyBunny
They are so beautiful but I can DL them because rar files don't work on my computer. *sighs* Anyways, I think they are gorgeous!!!
LeAnn

Hi LeAnn, if you have problems with rar files try the Q-XPress Install link next to the downloads. It's supposed to help install rar files (and zip.)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.