Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Sims 2 RoboFileMaid 3000.

by mstybl95 Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 3:09 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 9:21 PM by Nysha

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 126 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:18 AM
Thank you this is great!

Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:37 AM
sweet..it does look prettier! thanx

"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you."K.D.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:38 AM
Doesnt work for mac I bet...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by robotguy4
Doesnt work for mac I bet...

Unfortunately not very many things do. If I were familiar with programming for Mac I would do it.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:47 AM
Do you have permission to repost this? What if there are updates? Are you going to keep up with this and replace the files? It wouldn't be good to have outdated files lingering around. Please make sure you have permission to repost this or I'll have to remove the attachments.

DDO
#7 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:48 AM
what all does it do?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Do you have permission to repost this? What if there are updates? Are you going to keep up with this and replace the files? It wouldn't be good to have outdated files lingering around. Please make sure you have permission to repost this or I'll have to remove the attachments.

Yes, I do have permission. My husband and I are the creators.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#9 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mstybl95
Yes, I do have permission. My husband and I are the creators.

My sincere apologizes! Then you have all the permission in the world. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. Just lately there was a rash of repostings of content from other sites and your description was rather vague that you were the co-creator.

DDO
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:11 AM
It doesn't work for me, this pop-up says: To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: v2.0.50727

How do I avoid this?
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:21 AM
Ivan, get and run dotnetfx from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...&displaylang=en

Faites l'amour, Nous la guerre, Saigner : notre enfer!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM
Ivan, this program requires .net framework v2 to run. There's a link to the microsoft site at neoscrib.com.

I for one love sims2 file maid. I'm going to try this and see if I like it any better than the other program. If I do I'll be changing my sig, lol

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:26 AM
Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 8:50 AM
What does it do?

<3 Captain Jack Sparrow <3
<3 Axl Slash Duff
Steven Izzy
<3
<3 Guns N' Roses <3
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:37 AM
put downloads into the right files
Cult Leader
#16 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:06 AM
I love Sims file maid too and recomend it to many people. I'm looking forward to trying this baby out thanx.
daysies- I totally see where you were coming from, there has been many many theives lately posting mods from other sites and having to have their threads locked. It really is stupid and a waste of everyones time including their own. I'm glad this program is legit. Thankyou mstybl95 & your hubby for making it......it is very pretty :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:25 PM
we actually created it because my file maid kept giving me errors for things that had no errors. originally, we weren't going to post it, but after my hubby tinkered with it and gave it all these different features i just had to share. the part i love most is that she gets rid of everything when she's done installing the files.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:26 PM
Wow! That looks beautiful. Thank you for making her!!

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:37 PM
how do i dowload this?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:54 PM Last edited by -Elena- : 9th Jan 2006 at 4:01 PM.
Hi, Ive got a Q,
As far as i know ive downloaded the latest version from net framework from microsoft website.
This is version 2.0.50215.44
Ive tried it but it says i need version v2.0.50727.
Where can i find it? its not on the microsoft site as far as i can see..

thanks!

Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:58 PM
Default Do I
This sounds good . I have one question to ask before I down load it.Do I have to uninstall the old file maid first before installing this one?
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:42 PM
I downloaded this and the file from the MS site and it still is giving me an error stating I need to dl .net framework: v2.0.50727.. I cannot find that file anywhere so, where would you suggest it be downloaded?
#23 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:15 PM
this may sound stupid but how do i run it do i have to have the sims 2 runnig or not cause i cant get it to start up please help
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by goettleshane
I downloaded this and the file from the MS site and it still is giving me an error stating I need to dl .net framework: v2.0.50727.. I cannot find that file anywhere so, where would you suggest it be downloaded?

Im still figuring out where it can be download, i have the same error..
If you by now found out where, please let me know id be very thankfull

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:56 PM
I am having the same problem as goettleshane .I cannot find v2.0.50727 does anyone have any suggestions please i have tried microsoft and no luck si it looks like this is a no go for me thankyou mstybl95 for the file it looked good
Page 1 of 6