Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Peas in a Pod" Painting

by justmoi Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 3:58 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:28 AM by justmoi

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:01 AM
Love it!
Inventor
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:15 AM
That's great. Thank you very much for sharing.
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:15 PM
love these - thanks!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:31 PM
i love all the new meshes you've been sharing! we need more diverse groupings.

DDO
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:35 PM
Thanks everyone! I wasn't too sure about this mesh - whether it was useful or not - so it's so nice to read your comments.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 6:16 AM
How can I ever deny this desire to get this amazing creations

Thank you thank you, have a good big nice day, justmoi!

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:10 PM
this one i love most
i think i will make some recolors and will let you know abouth them
thanks so much for making and sharing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 10:58 PM Last edited by bzegrl : 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:07 PM. Reason: forgot to say...
I find this one to be very nice. I love the fact that it is a little off set. It can remove the asymmetrical clinical feel to a room and make it feel more whimsical. Thank you. As soon as I can get it I will. My pc was taken from me by a stupid virus! Oh, And I love Amy Brown so I appreciate seeing her work in your collections.

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 7:34 PM
Thanks for a great set!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th May 2006 at 11:12 PM
this is wonderful, even if you think its simple i love it!

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 5:55 PM
there great thank you
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:39 PM
Thanks! I love custom painting meshes because you can get new groupings and the like, but it sometimes sucks how few recolor options you can track down. Here's one that comes with a bunch of recolor options right off the bat. Nice work!