Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Convent, Church and Stable.

by Rorydk4 Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 5:19 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 8:10 PM
Yay! Thank you so much, Rory. The lot is incredible. I can't wait to film on it. Beautiful. Thank you for all your hard work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 8:52 PM
well i almost never download lots, but this one is, speechless... so i will download it now, thanks

FALCON
Wanna see In-game Upskirts/Sky? use my live camera mod TS2 click here (Working Again)
Wanna zoom out and in very far or close in CAS mode? TS2 Click HERE!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:11 PM
I'm not downloading (doesn't fit my n'hoods) but I'm stopping in to say this is gorgeous work. I love what you did with the fences and the stables are brilliantly done. Rah!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:15 PM
I NEVER download lots (until now) All I can say is WOW!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:01 PM
Oh, this is really very well done and beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. I'll try now downloading.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:18 AM
Absolutely wonderful, thank you for the hard work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
this is amazing. thank you!

the zoos are full and the prisons overflowing. my, my. how the world so dearly loves a cage.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 6:13 PM
Wow this looks great...

DJ SpikeMike

I've don't have a split personalty, I'm happy with Me,Myself and I
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:49 PM
wwwooooooooowwwww!!!!! i realy liked this one thenx for sharing it you are very talented

Russian girls you take my soul.

[email protected]

(\__/)
(='.'=) i didnt understood why evey body has a bunny
(")_(") on this site whatever okay i have one too
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 4:45 PM
This is the most beautiful lot i have ever seen, Thanks going to download it now.
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:35 AM Last edited by hawkida : 18th Jan 2006 at 11:35 AM.
I used this in my latest Sims movie and it worked well. You can take a look here: http://www.dailymotion.com/hawkida/video/28362. I noticed a problem with the arches but filmed around it, and I realise now that I was missing the roofing, but, hey, it looked pretty good anyway.

I like how it was a residential lot, it helped make controlling sims in there a lot easier to deal with.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:41 PM
(To Hawkida) I'm honoured you chose my lot to feature in this movie! It's a great movie and I really thought that the content was very true and the song worked real well with the film! Great job! Thanks alot.
Rorydk4.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 2:41 AM
It's so beautiful!! I only wish it was a zip.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 1:42 AM
Wow! It looks gorgeous from the screenshots, but when I try to put it in my neighborhood, it crashes the game. Any suggesstions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:25 PM
I really am sorry if people had or having problems with it. I don't know why these things happen, but maybe people are missing Expansion packs. I sometimes forget people have different versions and I release I forgot to state which EP's are needed. I have all of them...Maybe some of your downloaded content is somehow colliding with the custom content in the game? Hope it works out for you! And again I am very sorry.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:11 PM
(\_/)
(='.'=) bellissima!! beautiful!!!!
('')_('')
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:39 PM
Very nice! Good job.

Hey~~
I love sims 2! It's the best!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:38 PM
You are a master at making simmers happy. You rock !
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:12 PM
i have nightlife, original, and university and it crashed my screen when i tried to use it. i downloaded it a couple times to check and removed all other files to be sure. then i reinstalled. i guess it's because it requires ofb?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:30 AM
I am sorry. I have no idea why it does that. Maybe it's one of the obejcts within the lot. Have you tried to remove some objects through the CleanInstaller?

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:40 PM
This lot will be so useful on my Royal Challenge, by Fanciful Sims

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\