Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

justmoi's "Majestic Elegance" Recolours including "Primavera"

by justmoi Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 2:19 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:31 AM
Thank you, thank you so much! I love it!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 8:36 AM
Thank you justmoi,
I have most of your pictures in my game and in real life I have a copy of Primavera in my bedroom. I love it and I love your work.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:37 AM
These are so beautiful! You're the best!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:25 AM
Thank you so much! I just love Italian Renaissance artwork! As a matter of fact, I have just finished reading the book "The Birth of Venus", and I abslutely loved it! I do hope that's what you were talking about. Anyway, thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YorkieGirl1553
Thank you so much! I just love Italian Renaissance artwork! As a matter of fact, I have just finished reading the book "The Birth of Venus", and I abslutely loved it! I do hope that's what you were talking about. Anyway, thanks a lot!

Actually I didn't know there was a book named "The Birth of Venus" - LOL. I was referring to the painting by Sandro Botticelli which is the painting I used for the "Majestic Elegance" mesh. I read the synopsis for the book and it's about Botticelli (fictional though) - I may read it as that has to be my favourite painting of all time.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:34 AM
All of your paintings are gorgeous! thanks!