Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rei first attempt

by BlueIzumi Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 8:08 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:00 PM
pretty good!

Right you are, Ken.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:27 PM
nice job.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:41 PM
I had a Feeling someone would Design her eventualy
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:48 PM
Sorry but as a manga/anime/games freak
i have no idea who she is...?
Tell me pls... :bigwave:

To Jasmini--Yeah the gals from *Shuffle *are so darn cute

In Deviant Art...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:09 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:08 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Very nice Anime skin! Your talent and work is MUCH appreciated!
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM
Rei from what series, exactly? Not Evangelion, I assume.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:24 AM
Yes Evangelion, Thanks Blue!._.!
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:39 AM
Thank you everyone for appriciating her I'm glad it was appriciated... Even though I know she's not top of the line I hope to get better later :oD Oh an I'm working on Asuka for my friend Azu Manga Daioh^_^! So hopefully she'll be finished soon check back again if you want her :oD
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 11:19 AM
Rei..from Evangelion...OH.... :nod:

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Kariga : 12th Jan 2006 at 12:07 PM.
She really dosen't look like Rei from Nge. Nothing like her. Looks like bad cosplay, ha ha...
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 11:01 PM
Sorry man, but she looks nothing like the Rei I know. Theres quite a bit wrong that just
doesn't allow you to pass her off as Rei.

First off, theres the matter of her not having the correct eye color. You just can't have a Rei without her signature blood red eyes, afterall. She also needs pale skin, kinda like a vampire. Furthermore, her hair is off; its a light blue, not a purplish blue as you have it. Theres something else that seems wrong about that hair of hers, but I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment. Without these qualities, the sim ends up looking a whole lot "like bad cosplay", as Kariga put it.

Hopefully you'll get all of these fixed up in the next version. It already looks better than most of the other Rei sims I've viewed (remembers Sim Exchange Reis and shivers) despite being a first version.

Oh right, this is a link on the Rei made by Thunderbreak. http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47128
The eyes are a little large for my taste. Anyhow, you should take a look just to get a general idea off how Rei in the Sims world should look.
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:01 AM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 12th Jan 2006 at 1:16 AM.
Since I have complants I'll spend time again tonight working on her... There's nothing wrong with her hair it's the same exact hair that person used.... Just a darker color which I like better... I tried both and I like this color better.... I will try an make some red eyes but this will be my first try for eyes no garentees it'll work... The first time I tried it didn't work at all an I will also try to put those blue straps but no garentees again...

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:55 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:02 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Sometimes, we've had problems with Celebrity and Anime faces for The Sims 2. I understand that, at times, skins can be VERY, very tough!

I, personally, tried doing one character one time. Unfortunately, it frustrated me SO much that I had to give it up and move on to something else.

But what YOU have already looks nice. And, whatever you decide to do with this skin, I again look forward to seeing your final results...