Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muslim set 5 -- Eid upload

by roseisred Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 9:27 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2006 at 4:23 PM by roseisred : add pic of vases

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:33 AM
Hi there! These are great! At last, my Sims have religion.. : D Thanx!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:36 AM
Whoops, forgot to wish you and everyone Ed Mubarak!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:40 AM
Assalamualaikum!
Eid mubarak, my muslim friend!! Nice to know a muslim creator here...! Sorry bout my bad english... Thank you for sharing this.. This is what i've been waiting all day... I'm too excited to download... hehehe
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:43 AM
hey
eid mubarak all

"eid ga saeeda"
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zephyrus31
Hi there! These are great! At last, my Sims have religion.. : D Thanx!!

that right,A'kum semua selamat hari raya korban,kalau org lelaki tu pergi ke tak sembahyang raya kalau tak pergi berdosa tau :laugh: , "k" to the point this is wonderful thank you for sharing them i love it.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
#7 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 3:20 PM
Very very thanx for this i'm a muslim and i'm turkish.. so i'm very pleased to saw this.. very thanx and sorry for my bad englis :D
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM
I just love seeing things from different cultures in the Sims! Thank you! Lovely!

(and the Asian Lunar New Year is coming up next month -- are we going to see someone make thigns for that too?)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kc15
that right,A'kum semua selamat hari raya korban,kalau org lelaki tu pergi ke tak sembahyang raya kalau tak pergi berdosa tau :laugh: , "k" to the point this is wonderful thank you for sharing them i love it.

i don't understand u'r saying even though kita serumpun (i'm indonesian)
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:47 AM
thank you.It is a great great idea.I wish u luck.Eid Mubarak
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:17 PM
WOOOOOOOOOW! Thank for sharing!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:03 AM
Mashallah thankyou I am downloading all your stuff its great
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:41 AM
I like to see a forum where people are able to express their beliefs and celebrate their cultures. I live in Edmonton, AB and our city celebrates many different festivals. Although I am Christian myself, I think the religion of Islam has strong values and then majority of their beliefs are very simular to Christianity. If only the the whole world would be as accepting of differences as this forum, then there would be none of those wars that are going on.

Make a positive difference in the life of at least one other person during your time in this world.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:25 AM
I love this - It adds a lot of variety to my custom sets! I think I might create a Muslim Sim family just for this :P

Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:45 PM
Salaam aleikum. I'm so so glad to see things like this for our sims. Most of my life being in a mixed family where prejudices robbed me of my heritage before I was born, and you don't know how much things like this mean. I am regaining pride in what I am alhamdallah. But it's a long struggle. Perhaps one day people will understand the real truth. Thank you for being one of those helping in this. I hope to see more positive muslim and or arab things like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 11:22 AM
Thank You all And Happy Eid For all Muslims
And me too sorry for bad english becaus I'm Arabic
Great And I wish other Objects for muslims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 11:24 AM
And I'm So happy because there is a lot of muslims here
I'm Moroccan And Eid Mubarak For All Muslims
Allah Akbar