Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Headdresse

by santatory Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 3:44 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:29 PM
Oooh I like it.

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:14 PM
I'm going to make more of headdresses, with better pictures as soon as posible :D

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:27 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Just wondering, would it be possible for that centre oval to be made blue rather than empty, so that it was like it had a sapphire in the centre? Then it would be perfect for my story! But for now, it's wonderful, so downloading :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 8:49 AM
It is NOT a rip off of some one elses work! It's mine, and I have made it my self! Thank you!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rowey
Thats a rip off of someone elses idea

Uhm... in what way is it a rip-off? Circlets and headpieces have been around for far longer than the Sims. Yes there are other headpieces around, but they are usually all different. Why not appreciate the work that went into this, or at least be a little more descriptive than just 'that's a rip off'? All that does is annoy people.

I for one, still think this is the prettiest headpiece I've seen for the Sims

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:38 PM
Thank you that was nice of you

Instructor
#9 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
pretty, thanks alot!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:35 PM
Thank you ,i like it
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:16 PM
Very pretty. Thank you, I really like it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:29 AM
Wow! I know it's just perfect for those who like elven simming or just dressing up their fav. fem. sim!! It's so delicate and gorgeous! *applause*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 6:32 AM
fabby!!!! **loves**
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th May 2006 at 3:16 AM
I just love your head dresses!! Thank-ez
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:51 PM
Default Amazing!
I love it!!! It is definately positively the best!! I can't wait till you make more! I totally want to download it when I get back to m computer! It is so puriful! Keep up the fabulous work! LUUUUUUUUUUUV IT
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 11:11 AM
Default I Love it
I love it! thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:33 AM
oooo! pretty nice work!

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:47 PM
Thank you all for the nice coments :D