Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Gilmore Girls

by Innagadadavida Posted 12th Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM - Updated 12th Jan 2006 at 10:42 PM by Innagadadavida

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:13 PM
great! best gilmore girls for the sims 2
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:20 PM
tis marvellous, absolutly marvellous

...One sentimental moment in your arms, is like a shooting star right through my heart ...
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:23 PM
WOW! You've did a very good job! I'd love Gilmore Girls! :D

"Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster"
Panic! At The Disco [L]
Inventor
#5 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
They are lovely!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
They are really good, you should be proud of yourself. I'm a big Charmed & Gilmore Girls fan.!!!

"That's the problem with having pretty friends, they ALWAYS get the guy!" - HOLLY MARIE COMBS (My role model & inspiration)

**It's time to bid farewell to three beautiful witches. Charmed will be missed. All's Well That Ends Halliwell**
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:35 PM
This looks good! I wanted one of Alexis for my sisterhood sims!

www.butterflysims2.cjb.net for some great downloads for your sims world!
www.sims2realtors.com for houses!
~*~*I LOVE Figure Skating*~*~
#8 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:47 PM
expect the fact that noone will ever be able to ban alexis' beauty into a sim,this is a nice work
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:30 PM
Wow, you are really good at this. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:46 PM
i really hate the show, but you've made some nice looking sims:-)

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:51 PM
holy moly....two of my favortie things put together into one!!

Cat and Sim Lover!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:17 AM
Honestly, I'd put in some custom content, like clothes or something to make visitors eager to view it. Then, your donwloads would become more noticed. Post a lot to for popularity.

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:49 AM
I must say, without the custom content...it doesn't look that good. They look like the sims I make everyday for fun. Also, you didn't catch Alexis' beauty in her eyes...custom content would have changed that.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:03 AM
They're pretty... I do like the one of Rory/Alexis... Thinking of putting her in a Victorian(Edwardian? Can't remember)-style dress and recreating the Tucks from "Tuck Everlasting"... :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Theorist
#15 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
Nice job. I like the show, but rarely download "celebrity' sims or anyone else's sims for that matter. However, I do think it's right to comment on your efforts. :nod:
Good work. PS Good luck, dude, in marrying "Rory." At least she's back to normal now and dumped that LOSER Logan. :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 3:41 AM
I love Gilmore Girls. You've done a great job, and thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 4:49 AM
Nice Job....
Gilmore Girls is my FAVE show

:D

she's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and the killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men. and that's what you get for falling again;you can never get him out of your head.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 5:00 AM
They look soo great!! Thanx for sharing, I gotta have them
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 5:45 AM
Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show I was so excited to see this you should make Luke tooGood job!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:31 AM
I love the show and you did such a good job!!
#21 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:33 PM
I <3 you! Best GG I have seen thus far! And no annoying custom content - yay! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 1:42 PM
Wow, awesome idea for a sim... I always loved Gilmore Girls! Thank you so much! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:05 PM
Thanks ... personally I prefer the no custom content
sims ... great job.

Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire ... is your heart.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 7:31 PM
i agree with greenbreena.
no offense, but your sims really don't look like the actresses.
both actresses have prominent faces but you didn't catch a single feature ... (''.)
and by the way: that's not only a ''chick show''
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 7:45 PM
Personally, I consider the fact that this is done without custom content a BENEFIT. It allows people to adjust it with their own if they so choose, without throwing in tons of extra stuff that they'll just have to go through and delete later.

And actually, I think Rory's sim is done especially well. I tried this the other day, realizing the same thing you did, and it didn't look a thing like her. Real people are hard to do. Thank you for making these!

Edit: I did want to mention that I just tried to install Rory, but (oddly) got the message that she requires an EP. I'm not sure why this happened, as I've had this happen once before with a sim. *shrug*
Page 1 of 2