Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bragi - Norse god

by gundavolt Posted 12th Jan 2006 at 2:15 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:36 PM by gundavolt

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:25 PM
thanks a lot this is SO cool

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Inventor
#3 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:38 PM
Great addition!

Thanks so much

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 11:40 AM
I can't use the beards in the Holiday pack as they show up odd colours...does anyone know how I can fix this. I love these Norse God sims...thank you.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:56 PM Last edited by gundavolt : 14th Jan 2006 at 7:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
I can't use the beards in the Holiday pack as they show up odd colours...does anyone know how I can fix this. I love these Norse God sims...thank you.

Have also uploaded Bragi with regular beard now
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:59 AM
thank you...it is a shame about this problem. Maxis shouldn't rush stuff out if it is faulty with NVidia cards. I hear those with ATI have no problem. I feel done as I paid for the Holiday Pack and can really only use the objects and wallpaper cause the clothing etc doesn't show up properly.
Once again..thanks for the Norse Gods/Godesses gundavolt.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!