Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #12: Broken SnowGlobe with Bella and Mortimer Goth

by Numenor Posted 15th Jan 2006 at 1:20 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2006 at 5:44 PM by Numenor

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:25 AM
Wow thats really cool! Who knew maybe Mortimer got really mad at Bella and through it against the wall! Lol! Hey dont they look like the Mortimer and Bella from the sims 1? Hmm strange but cool! Thanks for sharing this discovery!

It's rare that I'm ever on here anymore, but I'm gonna try. And to make more uploads too, possibly.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM
wow.... that's really cool! I had no idea there were so many "lost" items in the game...

There's always money in the banana stand.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM
That's so cool

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:27 AM
what are lost items actually?

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:28 AM
Fantastic job again of course-
Lost items means maxis didnt finish these in time for release of the game- so most of the file are in the game- unfinished and not accessable unless of course youre a genius like numenor

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:40 AM
Thanks, I love it, runs to click on the thanks button :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dynamitey10
Wow thats really cool! Who knew maybe Mortimer got really mad at Bella and through it against the wall! Lol! Hey dont they look like the Mortimer and Bella from the sims 1? Hmm strange but cool! Thanks for sharing this discovery!

Yes, they look exactly like Mortimer and Bella from Sims1, but in 3D

Thanks for sharing this, numenor, this object's really lovely

Greets,

Reika

No matter what,where,how,when something's going on - Mea Culpa! ^^
I'm a noncomformist : )
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:03 AM
Wow, Thanks!! ^.^

Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and the test of our civilization.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Forum Resident
#10 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:06 AM
Wow! That's really neat!!! Thanks for making this available to us!!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:11 AM
Aw... this is beautiful and heartbreaking. *Sob.* Makes me think of all the happy times I spent on my sister's copy of the Sims 1... Until I broke the disc.

Thank you sooo much. This is really cool.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:27 AM
Wow! This makes me feel bad for poor Mortimer. Thank you for finding it.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:46 AM
I don't usually play the Goth's, but regardless, there is something about this that I have to have. Thank you genius Numenor.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:51 AM
Wow that is a amasing look alike of Mortimer and Bella from The Sims 1..I feel bad for Mortimer.. :sorry:
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#15 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:54 AM
Isn't it amazing what maxis leaves behind? Good find.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:55 AM
Wow, very awesome. A great addition to the Goth's house. Next time, can you Re-Mesh it to make it unbroken?

No more GTP for me (Grand Theft Posting)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:13 AM
This is so awesome. I love all the possible stories that could be what lead to this object. Thank you for sharing
Forum Resident
#18 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:24 AM
Another wonderful "lost" object! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:32 AM
Numenor...what a great keepsake! Perhaps Bella wants Mortimer to move on...but with this around...he can bask in his sorrows with a keg of beer...and kick that youngin' Celeste to the curb...she's just after his fortune...you know.

We love it.

Thanks - sleighill
Forum Resident
#20 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:36 AM
wow! this is really cute! makes me sad for him, thank you for finding it.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:39 AM
Its great but its so sad too.

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me because I'm popular.(MEANgirls)
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:39 AM
plays the sad going away song from the hulk.
movie

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me because I'm popular.(MEANgirls)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:39 AM
Thanks. I don't think Mortimer would have to be mad to break this thing. Think about it.....Bella didn't really leave him, she was abducted (or at least that's what Maxis wants us to believe.) Looking at the snowglobe, an obvious celebretory present, Mortimer more than likely was filled with grief remembering Bella and not sure when (or if) she would be returned. Such feelings can make people throw things. As far as the "hold" and "carry" options you found, I think that it was in a sense similar to the teddy bear (youngsters hold and carry teddy bears and it helps their mood. However I think this was made exclusively for the Goth household.) Thanks again. I'll download this and wait for the options to be put in. It would be interesting to see what one can do with a snowglobe.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:06 AM
Oh wow! This is so cool. Backstories for this are just flying through my head! Awsome find!!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:17 AM
I have 4 sons, I bet someone told Alexander "Don't touch!" That gets the little dears going everytime.
Page 1 of 5