Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gotham City Police Department

by SynapticSim Posted 15th Jan 2006 at 4:59 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2006 at 1:35 AM by SynapticSim

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM
Very cool Syn u amaze me

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 12:01 AM
I love the Commissioner! Great stuff.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:38 AM
Wow thanks Syn, I would have goten here sooner, but the web page did not reply for like an hour thank you very much! Can't wait to see what you have in store for next!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 8:09 AM
thanks ^^
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:31 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:50 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Well, all right!!!

"BATMAN, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...nah!"
<NOTE: Add the Adam West music to quote above.>

Looks good! And, I hope you do individual Downloads of superhero clothes for MTS2, too!!!

Good job!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
Pure and simple, I love it...also thanks for showing the link to the movie...that movie makes any sim movie i've done look like crap
Inventor
#8 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:49 AM
You totally rock I love all your work!
!._.!.oO(you're one of the best:oD)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:50 AM
Woo HOO!

Thanks boss man, sequel will be coming out tonight or tomorrow. You can view my first batman film (Year : One) here:

http://www.sims99.com/directors.php?view=todnyc28
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:39 AM
Maybe not the right hairstyle for Jimbo, but very good job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:30 PM
I was hoping there'd be a specific Renee Montoya sim (but still awesome).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juleshs31
HELP PLEASE !

I need the origonal SWAT uniform you link to, but the website seems to have closed.
I have tried googling it, but all the other sites with the file have one problem or another.

If anybody knows somewhere I can download it from, or has a copy they can email me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
juleshs31

Please note that I do not advocate the use of the exchange, lol!

Female Swat Uniform: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...=&languageCode=

Male Swat Uniform: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...=&languageCode=

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 4:19 PM
Synaptic, can I use the Tie to help me in my Harvey Dent tie?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BigSimmer
Synaptic, can I use the Tie to help me in my Harvey Dent tie?

Sure BigSimmer! It's a tie I got from the game, so it belongs to Maxis/EAGames. I think it was the one from one of the male teen outfits. And the badge was just a pic I found online (I think it's literally been years since I made this, lol).

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 7:02 PM
Hey, This is just what I need! I try to make a Batman Movie with hacks and stuff and ...yes, I just needed this
good job!