Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No-Name Productions Presents - Working on Requests V

by q3tbo Posted 15th Jan 2006 at 8:30 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2006 at 1:08 PM by q3tbo

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
This is indeed strange! :fright: But good job, though!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:50 PM
LOL its so fun, the colour combination is nice! Perfect for any sim either male or female nice job with all the coloring and the mesh!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:05 PM
Haha... I think it's cute. I don't know what Sims I could dress up with that though. Maybe I could try making a Shindou Shuichi Sim.

Anyway, it's nice. Thank you!

This Space for Rent.
Inventor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:27 PM
Very strange !!! No more comments.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 11:01 PM
Wow, that is definately unusual. Nice, but unusual.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:40 AM
Maybe if the guy didn't look så much like micheal jackson.. :P

YOU are shameless!?
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:44 AM
First of all i think u did a good job with the clothing but............
um i really don know what ot think of it
im sorry but is he gay? :stick:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iwannadonut
im sorry but is he gay? :stick:
maybe. if you want him to be gay...

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:13 PM
Aww! It's AYA from Psycho le Cemu! ^_^ Psycho le Cemu is a visual kei jrock band. Most visual kei jrock bands have a crossdresser, and AYA is Psycho le Cemu. Wow, it had never even occured to me to look for PLC costumes on here, I was just browsing and recognised the outfit. ^^

*EDIT* oh yeah, and AYA's definately not gay
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:29 PM
this is ...interesting.....but i think you did an awesome job on it even tho its a tad creepy :D

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:34 PM
I was looking for girls clothes for males, I have a drag queen in my town! Thanks ^^
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM
Wow! You did Aya's outfit! How wonderful.....Aya's really adorable. I never expected to see any Physco Le Cemu stuff here, but i'm glad you made them. You made me jump with joy again! Oh god, the mesh looks superb. Thank you so much. THe colors are wonderful, too. Bou would fit perfectly in here too. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 5:51 PM
Kawaii! Aya-chan! ^_^ I never thought to look for anything PLC-related stuff. lol. You did a great job on the outfit! Thank you so much. My J-rock Sims will love this.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 5:03 AM
oh its so cuuuuuuute i love it thatnk u oh great lord q3tbo, i will forever worship u , shuichi here i come , i always wanted to recreate the gravitation charecters for the sims
thanks again

Bwahahahahahahaha.........*clears throught*.....that will be all
Instructor
#16 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:50 AM
There is some speculation of the similar J-rock star (Gackt, for all those who can't live with that hottie) when there is one photo of him kissing Mana. For me, that is mostly publicity stunt since he might be hetero in nature. However, that is a wicked looking dress for my Neo-Egyptian-Type sims as well as other sims looking for that fashion sense.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:37 AM
Great mesh and recolor! I thought it might be some Amine character, but a J-rocker? Cool. Thanks.

[COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=Cyan]xxx[COLOR][/COLOR]

I'm the best "ME" I can be, but there's always room for improvement.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:09 PM
ayaaaaaaa *rape the sim*
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kotome
Aww! It's AYA from Psycho le Cemu! ^_^ Psycho le Cemu is a visual kei jrock band. Most visual kei jrock bands have a crossdresser, and AYA is Psycho le Cemu. Wow, it had never even occured to me to look for PLC costumes on here, I was just browsing and recognised the outfit. ^^

*EDIT* oh yeah, and AYA's definately not gay

Yep! That's Aya! I asked him to make the mesh for me! I own him my life! *bows*

Along with the scream from the death throes
Sharp claws are shining brighter
Dually obscene breaths continues
And rips apart the silence of the night
Crossing the uplifty night
Get down limitless night

Beast of blood
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:37 AM
Yay for Aya!! X3

Does this font make me look fat?
#21 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:26 AM
Wahoo! It's AYA! AYA is your typical JRock crossdresser... He's not gay, no. Psycho le Cemu (AYA's band; he plays guitar) isn't quite Visual Kei, like many people before have said, but they're not quite Oshare Kei, either. They're a mix. That's why they're wonderful. Great job on the skin! It's beautiful!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:57 PM
OMG! It's Aya. O_o I have that picture of him on my wall, lol. I don't like him, but I can never resist I man in (schoolgirl) uniform. ^-^
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 5:29 PM
YAY soo cool and sweet I love it!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:50 AM
AYA! Yay~ ^o^
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:35 AM
Yey AYA! I've been looking around for Psycho le Cemu stuff (specifically this, because I've seen sims wearing this) and I'm glad I could find this!

Thanks for making this!
Page 1 of 2