Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By Request Hospital Bassinet

by SnowStorm Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 4:01 AM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentMessiah
will you please make the stroller free? lol It's sooo cute..And I really can't be blowing money on my simmies lol

yeah, agreed. I think our simmies cost enough already with buying all the games and such. lol.
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM
Y is stuff at ur site so much and where is the free content
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:55 AM
Yeah...I agree with the others....Will you ever rotate your items or something? Cuz I just looove your baby stuff, but Im not allowed to pay for stuff like that
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:08 PM
I can't find the stroller on the site I also remember there being a little bouncy seat they can lay in as well.. still can't find that.. Do you know if they took them off the site?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:56 AM
can you get the stroller on this site?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 8:54 AM
Go to new objects, sets, under the sea.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:27 AM
thanks so very much
Scholar
#33 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
very nice,good work,,thanks for sharing

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 5:33 AM
i would love the stroller please make 1 free =-)
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:56 AM
You guys are so rude to SnowStorm. She posts some of her work here for free and all you people can do is complain and make demands. I understand now being willing or able to subscribe to pay sites (I'm under the school of, if I let myself subscribe to one then I'll subscribe to another and another and end up spending a fortune). But honestly, it's her own decision and she doesn't have to come here and share anything] for free.

A little gratitude is too much to expect around here apparently. Now I remember why I stopped coming here for so long.
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 10:36 AM
great work!!!
#37 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:55 PM
OMG how cute :bandit:
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM
Nice work! I love your stuff. If you put stuff on that sight, I figure you must know something about it. It says that there is a free section, but I can't find it! Could you tell me where it is?Confused :confused: Oh, and I would pay, but my parents say there are better things to spend my money on :sorry: . And plus, I can't really afford both the new expansions and pay sites.
Instructor
Original Poster
#39 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 2:12 AM
The free stuff is mixed in with the pay. The items with a folder with a lock on it is pay, without a lock are free.

Eclectic Sims The place for your younger sims and unique animated items!
Charmed Sims Archives Gorgeous Clothing, Furnishings and more.
Two great sites ALL FREE NOW!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:54 AM
I think this is great, although I won't download... I did give thanks and subscribe to your site even if only for the stroller... heck it's only 5 dollars, I love it. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:45 AM
Hey i love this it looks Great douse it work with open for business? please PM me thanks!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:03 AM
I downloaded this, I have all expansion packs, it looks great but I don't know if maybe something else I have is interfering with the animations - the parent sims arms fly backwards then after many attempts to get them to put the baby in the crib something goes haywire and they just end up on the floor, maybe anyone with OFB could please also test this too?
Forum Resident
#43 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:44 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#44 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:53 PM
Awww!So cute!No hospital is complete without this!That's why it's in my 'best downloads' folder(incase my game is wiped).

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Banned
#45 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:47 AM
Thank YOU This is 2 cute.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:46 PM
I really loved this and it was just what I was looking for. However it caused errors, whenever a parent interacted with it they reset, the error message was something like bad gosub? or gosum? I deleted it already unfortunately..too bad it was really cute. I have all the expansions and stuff packs btw.
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 6:05 AM
does this replace the normal maxis crib?
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 4:02 PM
i have a request can u make a baby incubator????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 11:30 PM
Thank you, just what I was looking for, for my birthing hospital.. THANKS...........
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 11:45 PM
thanks
Page 2 of 2