Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Big Adult Meshes VOLUME 3

by Zenman53186 Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:03 PM
Why did you make it a replacement option???

Thank you anyway!
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:07 PM
There's 2 different choices VFX... one is a default replacement, the other is a normal custom mesh. Just like all his other sets

Nice work as usual Zen!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Inventor
#4 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:21 AM
Started using these in my game lately and they look great.. thanks and keep up the great work. You talented meshers make this game so much more enjoyable.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:37 PM
Woohoo Love this mesh set. And the Big Adult is my favorite.

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:38 PM
Wow, thank you these look great. I will definitely check out the rest of your series. I have often been thinking how I wished my females and males could have some variety (it would have been nice if Maxis had given us the option to change height, width, etc. like in the console version of Sims2 but better). Do you have any plans for male meshes as well? Such as a skinnier male? It would be interesting to have all body types.
Anyways, thanks again and also for making a non-replacement version. Can you have all your different types in one game (the non-replacement ones)?

Ratt
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:23 PM
hi,
your meshes just makes the better.
can you tell me whats all the different volumes means? will the overwrite each other.

keep up the good work, looking forward to see what you do next
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:52 PM
Awesome meshes and i have DL this one and saved it to my downloads folder, but am i missing something? I am not seeing a way to use it in my game. I tried creating a sim and couldnt see it and i dont know how to see it to use it. So any help would be great. Thanks. Sorry if this is elementary, im just not uinderstanding.