Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Haircut for Girls

by biobong Posted 17th Jan 2006 at 4:42 AM

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:28 PM
Thank you. they look very natural. Good job. and by the way, the girl in the matrix is 'Trinity', Carrie Ann Moss. . Ty
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:31 PM
Looks great, like an army-women-type! Lovin it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:32 PM
cool where is that top from?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:36 PM
how cute thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:52 PM
Omg !! This is stunnig, and so original, i love it! Thank you!!
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:55 PM
Looks great! The game needs more short hair.
Do they show up in the correct colour bins?

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:59 PM
That is really a cute style-I know that alot of people have been wanting more short styles for women-especially something like this.Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Btw...I'm seconding the query regarding the top-where is it from?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:13 PM
I just downloaded this and I can't wait to try it out. Thank you for this. When I make my masculine lesbian sims, they will appreciate this, since many of the masculine ones I know in real life prefer short hair, just like this one. And the look is very accurate. Thanks again!
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:57 PM
Awesome. My hair goes through that stage in between buzz cuts. Also, you're right about it being an awesome cut for older women; I know a few who wear it that way myself. I'll have to see how it looks in the game.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:10 PM
I love Mia's hair in that movie. I have long hair now but I plan to donate it and wear it like this for awhile. Thanks for this do!!!

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 5:51 PM
Thanks for this! I was looking for a pixie cut and this fits the bill.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:25 PM
From my Rosemary to your's...thanks so much.

Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:30 PM
Default Thank You
This is the best hairstyle that I have ever seen, I love this haircut on women. Great Job!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:40 PM
sooooooo cool!! love them!

thnx

SaNs Ou..
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:40 PM
It looks totally great! Downloading right now! Awesome! Thanx!
By the way, are you a lost fan? I saw your numbers down below....I am a fan to. They are showing season 2 in my country right now. I can wait to see what will happen. Oh, well this is problerply not the right place to write about lost, I just noticed the numbers. Scary.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:47 PM
Wow it looks awesome! Thank you so much

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM
That's great, I love it.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 7:35 PM
I have requested this hair do a long time ago but was ignored thank you so much it is gorgeous you did an outstanding job thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

smile:D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 8:29 PM
Very well done! I used to have my hair like this many years ago and when I did my boss used to say I looked like Mia in Rosemarys baby...I personally I think people just associate a haircut too much with a person and suddenly everyone with that cut looks like that person. But I digress, I love it and thank you so much for making it!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:05 PM
Yes! Thanks soooo much for this. I've been waiting for a hairstyle like this for the longest so I could make an old school Angelina Joile (Hackers, George Wallace).

Now if I can just find some wispy sideburns...

Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
oh! I love this! so cute! thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:51 PM
I have been wanting this style for so long and here it is!!! Oh this is a fantastic style thank you so much for this!!!! Woo Hoo Yeah!!! Big Hug to You!!!
sincerely,
HT

I'm sure I don't know darling I just covered the basics
Cult Leader
#24 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:14 AM
Oooooh Fantastic. Thankyou very much for making this.
Theorist
#25 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:31 AM
This is extremely cute! :nod: Great job, thanks. :salute:

PS It's pathetic how FEW people can be bothered to check thanks, meanwhile they suck up the files...is it so darn hard to click thanks??? :2cents:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Page 1 of 3