Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lipstick Collection

by callum91 Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 1:52 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:30 AM
those are awesome!
#3 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:41 AM
great work hate to see you stop thanks alot can't wait to try them out
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:03 AM
Very nice! A good mix of colors! Thank you! I already know I'm going to favor the vibrant, outrageous hues.

Sims. Playing god and nursmaid at the same time.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:38 AM
Please don't stop creating such beautiful things if you like making them. Your uploads are awesome!

Live for now and the future....don't dwell on the past!
#6 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:24 AM
hey i always love to download new stuff 4 the sims2 but after i save it and go on th sims2 it never works can sum1 PLZ HELP ME im IN TORTURE and i want to download the mcr boys but it JUST WONT WORK I NEED SUM! TO HELP ME ANYBODY PLEASE!!!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:55 AM
thank you all!
im currently making a make-up face set. still addin sum blush things and eyeliners-coming soon

nadiaw, does sims2 nnot play, or do your downloads not work?
if the downloads arnet working, u need to extrract em to MyDocs/EAGames/TheSims2/Downloads
if u dont have a downloads folder, make a new one. remeber it needs a capital (D) D.

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:30 PM
Fantastic! Cheers
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 5:50 AM
They are beautiful, exactly what i was looking for
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 9:24 PM
can you please make a black lipstick for toddler only? I have it for all ages except toddler.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]