Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Wizarding World Workshop: The Chudley Cannon Fan Sweaters

by naberyll Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 5:28 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2006 at 12:05 PM by naberyll

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:09 PM
love them! my personal favorites are Puddlemere United and the Holyhead Harpies, but the Cannons are just awesome. =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:31 PM
The Kenmare Kestrels, as seen in Quidditch Through The Ages. The team that played Bulgaria in the World Cup =)

Awesome! I love them!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:33 AM
Keep it up!
But I still want Ron's hair

Me HB, Me like CC :screwy:

:banana:

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:39 AM
Oh man, I too would love a wizard robes mesh. Or even--just more recolors like Cinnamon's formal robes.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 5:56 PM
I don't why but unfortunately It's not showing up in my game
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavanna
I don't why but unfortunately It's not showing up in my game
me too but only the guy one isn't showing up and it's sort of blurry where you can't see the design is that normal or is it just my computer's fault???but I just love the thought of this item we have players now our canon fans have something to where to the world cup
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:31 PM
Ooh, I love the Cannons. =D You should so make some Kenmare Kestrels fan gear too. They're the Ireland quidditch team that played (and won) against Bulgaria in GOF. And they're Seamus's favorite team. *loves Seamus* xD;
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 1:34 AM
if your still here can you make Fred & Geroges
Sweaters