Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meshkiste Hanging Candleabra - 2 Recolours

by Loverat Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 5:50 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 2:22 PM by -Maylin-

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:51 AM
gee what a descriptive title-
Cute recolors girl.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:52 AM
Smart ass! How fast are ya!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Cult Leader
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:06 AM
I love it. Got sick of using those stupid flower shaped Maxis lights, so thankyou. They are lovely recolors.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
Lovely recolours, thank you for sharing them with us!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
I love it. Got sick of using those stupid flower shaped Maxis lights, so thankyou. They are lovely recolors.

Looks like we were thinking alike Violet! LOL

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:17 AM
I just downloaded this from the meshkiste site yesterday, and was going to get around to recolouring myself, probably sometime in the distant future. Now I don't have to! Horray! Thanks so much.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:20 AM
Thanks! These are gorgeous - they remind me of the chandelier I have in my dollhouse, but that one cost me $40 and a lot of hard work wiring the whole thing into the ceiling so it wouldn't show. *sigh* The sims has made life so much easier for a miniaturist like me to enjoy my hobby!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:19 AM
Charming recolours! Thank you for sharing them, and for bringing my attention to an object much-needed in my castle I had flower lights everywhere too, but they only look right in my elven homes, now I have some variety :P

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:05 AM
Thankshahaha!
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:41 PM
very pretty recolors loverat, thank you
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 2:57 PM
oh this is wonderful! i never have any ceiling lights suitalbe for my gothic-y sims. i have been wishing for this, thanx!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM
Looking good downloading now :D
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:50 PM
If only they could accidentally set the house on fire, like real candles!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:56 PM
very nice!! thanx for sharing !!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:50 PM
I love them, I can hardly wait to replace all of my old hanging lights with these. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:56 PM
:skull: Cool... Thanx... Candles rock... :guitar:

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:32 PM
Yay thanks guys!! Flower lights be damned I say hooray for Birgit! These will all look so nice in villas and palaces and castles!

Freetobejulie - I hear ya girl. I make mini's for dollhouses as well - fiddly fiddly always sticking the wrong bits to the wrong things - usually me! My specialty is mini food its just so damn cute! Too hot here atm to do it though - my Fimo is like some kinda sticky glue and I use the oldstyle classic!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
Very nice, its good to see some objects here (not been too many lately) big improvement, I agree, on the lighting maxis has provided for us. Thanks so much
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:44 AM
great job,thx
Forum Resident
#21 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:49 AM
OMG!!! I have been waiting for a decent chandalier for such a long time!!! Thank you, thank you, and thank you again!!! This is JUST what I needed! Very good job, thanks! :banana: :bow: :banana: :bow:

Now if only someone could make a pipe organ?
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:19 AM
You've answered my prayers! Just what the game needed!

[SIZE=7]Carissimmo[/SIZE]
Forum Resident
#23 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:59 AM
Loverat- Do you have any pics of food you make? I've tried it with sculpy and a book, but I'm not so artistic with blending the colors and shaping. Do you sell your mini food? I love going to miniature shows and see all the amazing things people make. It is an expensive hobby, though - it makes the Sims2 look cheap! It's pretty cool up here on the other side of the equator - want some snow? lol

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:24 AM
Thank for this........

[SIZE=4]Love conquers ALL.............[/SIZE][COLOR=Magenta]Love conquers ALL...............[/COLOR]
Instructor
#25 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:21 PM
I love it...thank you!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Page 1 of 2