Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Eye Set

by Belle_Ange_16 Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 5:34 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:33 PM
Very nice. That "doe eye" effect. I like it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:51 PM
You're killing me here! I have so many eyes, but I can't help but download all of yours. Thanks for sharing. Do you use a certain eyeshadow to get such a lidded look?

Tracy

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:38 PM
I have seen many realistic eyes..but this is fantastic...nice work..and thx 4 sharing
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
*drowns in eyes* must resist downloading... lol i give up these are way to good to pass up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 3:18 AM
Thanks for the nice comments

rubberjunkie- The eyeshadow i used is from helaene, the eyeliner is also by helaene but it's not available on her site anymore.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:43 AM
I also have lots of eyes, but these ones are irresistibles, as someone told before.

But, Belle Ange, could you, by any chance, upload the model? I know that people are always asking it and, sometimes creators agree with it, sometimes not. It's just that most of your models are so cute, so adorable that we can't resist. I remember you uploaded Brenneka and one or other more... So, could you please delight us uploading this beauty too? *begging* ó.o

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:16 AM
This is amazing nice work(As always) I was hopeing if you can upload her too! Thanx!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:20 AM
I too have five billion eyes to sort through when making a sim but other than Heleane they aren't really very realistic. Yours are just about the only others i ever use. Really really well done and i look forward to seeing more realistic sim content from you

P.S That sim is extremely gorgeous and unique looking. :nod:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:38 AM
They are beautiful thank you

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:45 AM
The eyes are wonderful. The sim is also gorgeous... can i request her? lol :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:00 AM
I think, by default, all your uploads should come with the models automatically!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carlasturmer
But, Belle Ange, could you, by any chance, upload the model? I know that people are always asking it and, sometimes creators agree with it, sometimes not. It's just that most of your models are so cute, so adorable that we can't resist. I remember you uploaded Brenneka and one or other more... So, could you please delight us uploading this beauty too? *begging* ó.o

I as so agreeing with this. The eyes are awesome, but the model is beautiful. I would love to have her in my game.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:31 PM
I'm glad you guys like the eyes ...I'll try to upload the model today...
Scholar
#15 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:16 PM
Your style is so distinct. I don't think there's any way anybody could ever try to rip off any of your work because anybody here would take one look and know something was made by you. And yet everything you make is so versatile and goes well with other artists' custom content. And yes, your models should always be part of your uploads!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:56 AM
These eyes are really lovely and realistic!

Thank you for sharing them.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:48 AM
Thank you for these!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:05 AM
Looooooove these!
#19 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:44 PM
It's very cool, and they are very nice. =-)
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM
Beautiful! Great work!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
Wow! You've made pretty eyes! I have too many eyes downloaded already, but these are pretty! The eyeliner looks pretty......but I knew you'd say it was from Helaene...her sites still in construction! Thanx for the eyes!
shiny!
retired moderator
#22 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM
Wow.. these are amazing! Consider making them default replacements?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:43 AM
Whoa, these are really beautiful eyecolours! Thanks!