Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Face Template: Distinctive realistic face (03 - Erus)

by oepu Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 11:10 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Cult Leader
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:56 AM
very nice, thanx
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:58 AM
cool faces you've made! thanks!
Faster kill pussycat
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:22 AM
great idea!!! thanks so much

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:37 AM
This is cool! Can you make some more realistic looking face templates? The maxis ones are all looking a bit goofy.. Great job

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by little bandit
This is cool! Can you make some more realistic looking face templates? The maxis ones are all looking a bit goofy.. Great job

Yes, I try to do more. I have made some sims, which will be the base of more templates. I've tried to make them as much realistic as I can. Soon I will make this templates:

Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 6:54 AM
where do I put this file after i download it? in the downloads folder?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maryc1
where do I put this file after i download it? in the downloads folder?

Yes into your downloads-folder. If you have nightlife it's better to put them in a subfolder in your downloads-folder, because so you can delete them easylier if you don't want to have them anymore.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:12 PM
this file doesn't suppr the basic skin template ?
Scholar
#10 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 7:24 AM
Good work i like thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:41 PM
i dont really understand it, but im gonna try it out!
thanks
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:08 PM
Hallo oepu!
Danke für die neuen Templates. Freu mich auch auf die kommenden, die Bilder gefallen mir sehr gut und die Maxisgesichter sind wirklich nicht die tollsten Vorlagen.
LG, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:30 AM
More facetemplates and info here:

http://www.oepu.de/eng_dl_facetemplates.htm

(the english site is under construction, so all links doesn't work. http://www.oepu.de/dl_facetemplates.htm is the german version).

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:12 PM
Thank you, this is a much improved face! I know how it is to not speak a language well, I do not speak German that well (but a little!) and it's stressful to be around people who speak it so pefectly (alomst all of my dad's side of the family and many friends!).

Auf Wiedersehen!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 3:20 PM
ah, looks a lot better!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd May 2007 at 6:24 PM
Oh yes, it looks a little bit russian! )) That's it!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 8:17 PM
I started out with one face template. Just one. IMO, half of the Maxis templates are downright ugly, and I rarely used them. This was one of the ugly templates.

I am now addicted, and this template is wonderful! It keeps the "character" of the original template without over-exaggerating the features like the Maxis ones do. Thank you for sharing this one!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:30 AM
very nice
thanks