Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yellow Pencils & "Fox Mulder" Nameplate

by fanseelamb Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 2:02 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2009 at 4:23 AM by fanseelamb : adding links to "related pages"

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:07 AM
my gawd it looks like the flippn show.....sim-way....wow. o_o'' you're good.....realll goooddd.

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:08 AM
[SIZE=6]Thanks, I needed some pencils for my school lots![COLOR=Blue]
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:40 AM
No way!!! I actually made one of these myself the other day (a recolor of the Boss nameplate), but it came out all blurry. Great Job, I'll use yours instead lol
Rock on!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:05 AM
sweet ..this is awesome
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:34 PM
Haha! That is one of my fav episodes! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:07 PM
Skully' - "I'm sharpening these' Babes with your' °°S!"
Mulder' - "Oh, GOOOOODIES!!!"
LOL! Great Mesh!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 7:32 PM
Very cool! I love anything X-Files!

amor vincit omnia
Inventor
#9 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
Perfect for my desk. Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 2:12 PM
Love the yellow pencils
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 5:44 PM
Try again and download these, missed one of the fliles first time round for the mesh...ooops

Excellent Items Fan Shame you cant toss them on the ceiling lol, and get them all to fall on top of my Mulder Sims head.

Thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:08 AM
Where are the meshes? I downloaded and installed both these objects but they don't show up in my inventory. Can anybody help me?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:11 AM
Ack, that's a good question, DKScully! I don't know where the mesh links went, but I added them back now. They're right under the download as usual. Thanks for the heads-up.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th May 2006 at 10:24 PM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:10 PM
Hey hey hey, THAT'S COOL.
I LOVE The X-Files,too!!!
X°D

THAAAAAAAAANKS
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:10 PM
*squees* I am so going to over-use this item!

Your Sim-mulated scene from "The X-Files" is so cool! Is it OK if I save it and use it as a background? I'd credit you, of course. You fully deserve it!!! :o
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
Hehehe, thanks Effelenn! :D

You can do whatever you like with the pic for your own personal use on your computer, but please don't upload or use it online anywhere.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:01 PM
Still watchin' X-files (man, it's still on!) and still downloading your awesome content!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:54 PM
Thank you for letting me use the picture! Don't worry, I'll be very responsible with it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 12:58 AM
geez! you gotta a good amount of X-files stuff! I just wish there was an X-files themed career somewhere on this site. Starting with Purity Control experiment and ending with Syndicate member! Too bad I don't know how to make it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 2:05 PM
REALLy nice. When I was younger I used to try tossing pencils into my bedroom ceiling as well, hehe. I was one crazy little fan. Good times...
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 2:15 AM
Default Haha
Haha, just watched that Ep with the Doll, awesome I noticed it was written by Stephen King an legend, but that doll was creepy but kool! Kool X-files stuff, you know I'mma DL it!
x
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:08 AM
Hmm, I can't see these items in my inventory. I can see and use the original mesh items, but not these ones. Can anyone help?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 4:15 AM
MorganaKC: These are recolours, so you won't see them in the catalog on their own. They'll be additional colour options for the original meshes. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong place? I really can't think of another explanation...
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:25 AM
WoW ive installed Mulder, scully and skinner as they are amazing. Honest truth is i got the game so i could put these in it. However, i cant install the posters :S and was wondering if you could explain how u did mulders office and also do u have mulder and scully in the same family? With the name of mulder?
Page 1 of 2