Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Wallpaper in 4 Colors

by flipchick74 Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 5:29 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:33 AM
Very Styleish .. Loving the Blue One Thanx

SamJoe18
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:30 AM
thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 2:30 AM
i love all mod wallpapers. there were thousands of great ones for TS1, and there are a lot less for TS2, so these make me extra happy!

Encore! Make more!
Please?
**puppy eyes**
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM
I'll see what I can do, janelle :salute: . I'm so glad you like them!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:09 PM
hi the wallpapers are very nice, but if i want to install them then there comes a warning:
"Runtime Error!
Program: ...EA GAMES\Die Sims 2 Nightlife\CSBin\PackageInstaller.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I don't know what to do and my English is not that good. I'm so sad, that I don't have that wallpaper in my game

Yours Tini
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM
Tini, I'm no technical expert, but I will try to help you. How exactly are you installing these files (manually, Q-express, Sims File Maid, etc.). If manually, these files are in ".Sims2Pack" format, so you can't just extract them into the downloads folder. Each file needs to be opened and installed by clicking on the prompts.

Let me know if this helps you or if I need to do something to correct my wallpapers.

PS: If anyone else is having this error, please also let me know Thanks.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:25 PM
Thank you for your answer, but I know how to install walls and floors, because I'm adicted to sims since I was in 2nd grade but i have finally found the problem: I had to put in the cd and know it worked

Tini
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st May 2006 at 3:00 AM
You've created every possible retro design in my wildest dreams. Thank you so much for helping make the game a lot more personal. Keep up the fabulous work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:05 PM
FaBouLouS CoLouRs[aGaiN] :D:D:D:D:D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:10 PM
i See ThaT YoU aRe a FanTasTiC eXperT iN MaKin` aLL ThiS!I JusT WanTeD To KnoW - HoW DiD YoU MaDe SuCh FanTasTiC GraPhiCs?!I HaVe a MoRe ShiTTieR[sOOry] GraPhiC!!!;(
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 6:20 PM Last edited by ain13 : 2nd Jun 2006 at 6:22 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
really love your work* it brighten up the room*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 6:11 PM
MiuMiu1993 - I'm really no expert at this...I just love playing around in photoshop
Alchemist
#14 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:43 PM
The green one, which is also in your avvie, is an almost 100% replica of the wall I had with 15. At that time, (mid-seventies) it was the modern thing, I picked it myself. I feel rejuvenated!!! Thanks!!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM
I love your work . All I really need now are your wallpapers :D. Thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM