Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gakuran (new mesh)

by rence Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 12:15 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2006 at 3:23 PM by rence

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:47 PM
Could it ve made for teens? Its so wonderful I would love to have it for the teen boys in my 'hood! Thank you so much for making this!

edit: DOH! Just read the rest of your post! Sorry.

Looking forward to the teen version. Thank you again.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:50 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! You have no idea how long I have been longing for this! Awesome work! And I agree, this for teens would be awesome!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:16 PM
This is wonderful!! Thank you! ^_^
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:04 PM
I love this!! I wanted to make something like this, but suck at making things.. THANKS!!
If you could make a teen version, it would be very nice :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:18 PM
OH!! I've been looking all over for a mesh like this! And suddenly here it is right in front of me! You're a life saver! *hugs you*
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:42 AM
Thank you!!!
I've been looking for a mesh like this for forever! I'm so happy!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:05 AM
This is very nice!! Thank you!! I hope you will be making more! My (male) sims are lacking in the formal dept!! Thanx again!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:38 PM
When I downloaded this mesh it had something odd going on near the waist in the front, i liked it but it needs fixed. thanks a million for making it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:33 PM Last edited by rence : 12th Aug 2006 at 3:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by shotgun_mary
When I downloaded this mesh it had something odd going on near the waist in the front, i liked it but it needs fixed. thanks a million for making it

yeah i know the problem you're talking about. Does it also occur ingame or just in bodyshop? I tried to rebuild the mesh from scratch but the problem persisted.