Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bruce Willis

by Ljljt Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 6:28 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2006 at 9:41 PM by Ljljt

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM
His head looks kinda empty o.O but... the face is awesome done.
*thumbs up*
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:04 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!Super!Spasibo!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:16 PM
Default =)
Incredible!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:32 PM
Thanks!
About hair... I didn't find exactly his hair, besides i like him in this style!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:08 PM
Vov !!! Like Real!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:18 PM
Love the real Bruce and the Sim Bruce. Resemblance is excellent.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chynableu
Love the real Bruce and the Sim Bruce. Resemblance is excellent.

Enjoy! I love him to!

View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:49 AM
I'm not impressed. Believe me when I say I don't mean to be mean or anything. I want a good Bruce Willis sim, but I wouldn't use this one from the pics I'm seeing. In the interest that you might wish to revise him, I have some constructive criticism for you:

eyes turn down a little much and should probably be more squinted
the cheeks should perhaps be puffier, or if you can widen the chin, or some combination...
(compare bruce5.jpg between the pics, you should be able to see pretty obviously what i mean about the chin)

I find that the eyes and the overall facial shape seem to have the greatest impact on the resemblance. The difference in the eyes was the first thing I noticed, in fact. I didn't start noting all the differences I saw until I got to bruce5.jpg (last one i viewed). With a the sharp chin he seems to have, his face looks too gaunt. in that pic you can see clearly his chin and the square of his jaw behind it as if they're on planes, when what you should be seeing is more like a smooth transition. Part of that I think comes from the sharpness of the chin, and another part may be that his cheeks might need some puffing.

I'm sorry if any of this offends you. I would personally love this kind of criticism, because I think most of us tend into some habits when creating sims that might creep their way into recreations of actual people when we attempt them. If I had done it like the way you did, it might take someone pointing this stuff out before I finally understood why it looks LIKE bruce, but not nearly identical.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:03 AM
Sweet Nice job I agree with blowfish on the eyes though.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:20 AM
Bruce WOOT
I think this has got to be the sexiest man alive....thank you !
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:58 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:39 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Very nice!

We have a version of Bruce Willis as Det. John McClane from the Die Hard movies, too! (You can find him in our "Movie & TV Skins Pack" through the FREE sims link, below.)

Please keep up ALL of the good work. Your skills and attention to detail is MUCH, much appreciated!!!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 9:03 AM
Perfect! I adore him! Thank you so much!

see all my creations
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 9:15 AM
Wow thats amazing!! I love it!

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:58 PM
Thank you! He Looks Perfect and u can really tell its bruce !!!

and well said Ljljt! - If u dont like him then just move on.
but i think he's perfect.. Thank you.

Elena

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:29 PM
Thanks, Elena!

View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:22 PM
I'm an author, a musician, and a painter. Criticism is my best tool. Criticism is what drives perseverence. And perseverence is what expands creativity. Don't be butt-hurt about constructive criticism--learn from it, and you'll continually get better at what you do--guaranteed. If you stay stagnant, then you're not allowing yourself room for improvement on future endeavors. Postal Blowfish was trying to do you a favor, not hurt your feelings.

"Within lost dreams lies the answer to the question never spoken."
--Stories Without End
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:28 PM
Very nice job. Thanks! I love how the sim smiles so similarly to Bruce lol. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Scholar
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:26 AM
Wow!,,which one is him,lol.
You did a great job on him.

thanks

_____Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:46 PM
thanks everybody! yes, his smile is amazing!

View my downloads here!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:34 PM
Absolutely great likeness. Awesome! I am a huge fan of Bruce. Thanks so much for the work.

Intru informatique...
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ljljt
What's the problem? Create him yourself if you know how! Don't like - don't download! I like my sim Bruce and for me hi is similar! :nana:

I reserve the right to not be impressed. I hold everyone else to the same standards I hold myself to, and I wouldn't have been any more impressed if it had been my work. I've simmed celebs before, and lost a pretty darned good George Eads when I reinstalled everything.

I was constructive. Bitch about it if you want, but you'd better start getting used to the fact that some people will not always kiss your ass. I say what I mean and I mean what I say, and as I told you before I try to be as constructive as I can.

If you stopped at "I'm not impressed," you can take a walk for all I care. I was trying to help you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ljljt
To everybody who don't like this sim: i did him for ME, not for you, not by request, just for my own game because i love Bruce. And i decided to share him with everyone. If you like him, you download and say thanks. If you don't like, you don't need to say something.

You should consider growing up within the next few years. Comment forums don't exist to feed your ego and conform only to opinions you agree with or appreciate.

If I didn't think I could be helpful to you, I wouldn't have wasted my time posting.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Atreyuu2003
Postal Blowfish was trying to do you a favor, not hurt your feelings.

My thanks.

You can't ever improve if no one ever has the guts to tell you what needs improvement. You'll especially never improve if you aren't even willing to listen to what needs improvement.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:42 AM
If I wanted something, I would have told you so.

I guess I do want a better Bruce Willis sim, but I thought I gave you some decent advice on how to get there. I didn't tell you to follow the advice or even to improve your sim so that I would be satisfied. I shared my opinion and constructive input.

You post an upload on this forum so that you can share what you have with others, and the comments tied to your upload exist to provide you with constructive feedback about your product. You seem to have been confused because I said "this could be better, and I'll even tell you how" instead of "OMGOMGZOMG YOIU ARE GH()D ROOLZIACHSAXRO!$@^!#1351"

Sorry I said something honest, genuine, and helpful. Forgive me!

ps. You don't tell me how to conduct myself. I'll do my best to ignore your future posts so you won't have to have your only-child-like fragile ego tested in the future. We wouldn't want you to be dissatisfied someday.
Page 1 of 2