Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Heart Spa Hotel {{Valentines Special}}

by starry8t2 Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:16 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2010 at 11:32 PM by starry8t2

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:46 PM
Wow A Vacation :baloons: Hotel I M In Love Whit The Hotel Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:20 PM
Oopsie forgot to mention but if you can see her in the screenie, that's my robo maid 300 credit here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...hlight=robomaid

(I don't know if it applies for screenies, she's not included!)

Be mesmerised by my dancing kitty!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:30 PM
this is really cool! thanks for the download.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:18 AM
Awesome Thanks!!!!!:p
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:19 PM
It's amazing - my sims (who are real romantics) thank you from the bottom of their hearts x

If It Looks Good, You'll See It;
If It Sounds Good, You'll Hear It;
If It's Marketed Right, You'll Buy It;
But ... If It's Real - You'll Feel It.
(Kid Rock)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:37 AM
how you do that thing?
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:10 PM Last edited by Yamishi : 28th Jan 2006 at 8:53 PM.
Whenever I try to use a downloaded lot, my game always crashes. D= What's going on?

Someone please message me about this.

I'm Organization XIII's secret number XIV. >>
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:47 AM
Wow! It looks really nice! My Sims and I thank you.

Young Savage

Listening to the music the machines make...
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 1:06 AM
You might want to say that this needs ofb
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:33 PM
starry8t2 - I would love to download this lot - it looks fantastic - but I only have the base game and Nightlife, so I'm hesitating after reading the last few posts. Could you please verify which, if any, EP's are needed? Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 9:01 PM
I downloaded this lot and in the game it looks good but some things are really wrong with it and too bad to because this was really a nice lot. Here is what is wrong with this place. Wallpaper disappears, when you swim in the heart pool, a sharp noise comes out, very weird. It is not a hotel because you can't sleep on the beds and there is no sign in/out desk and you have the wrong doors for hotel. Please fix so I can put this back in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 4:52 AM
Nice lot