Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Lace Nighties

by MimiRose Posted 24th Jan 2006 at 10:42 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:34 PM by MimiRose

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
hey, i'm going to try recoloring these because I really like them! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:28 PM
Heh, these were just a bit of careful recolouring of a maxis nightie. It's the other ages that were a bit more difficult. With those I actually had to edit the alpha file. But feel free to recolour and let us see what you come up with!

Click here for my creations! Includes toddler outfits, nighties, alien eyes, custom majors, the t-shirt in my avatar and much more!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:33 PM
i'm trying to recolor it, but this is my first recolor of a downloaded object... and i can't figure out how to do it! can you help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:52 PM
Downloaded clothes etc. should show up in Bodyshop so you just need to do what you would normally do to edit Maxis clothing. If you've never done clothing before try this http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39088. It's what I used when I first started.

Click here for my creations! Includes toddler outfits, nighties, alien eyes, custom majors, the t-shirt in my avatar and much more!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
yeah, that's what I used when i first started recoloring maxis made clothes. i figured out how to do it from another forum, but thanks for your help =)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
and i recolored yours to purple and i'm going to do some more.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM
I posted it. Here's the link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...t=mimirose+lace

and i'll definitely be doing some more
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:37 AM
I really like these. Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:40 PM
Yea do the male nighties
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:38 AM
Men in Nighty!!!! YES!!!!

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Instructor
#12 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 7:44 AM
Yeaaah! Do the male version! Do it! Do it! xDDD
Anyways, I love these; I've downloaded the entire set, going to go and see if my teen sims will go with it, but otherwise, I think all my sims will enjoy matching their parents and children. ^^;''