Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Round Gothic Lovebed

by avund Posted 24th Jan 2006 at 11:21 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:24 PM
Gorgeous! I was wondering if anyone'd ever recolor this awesome mesh...

And I don't know why but the title makes me laugh for some reason.

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
#3 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:28 PM
Thanks this is cool for my goths.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:37 PM
Great job; thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:38 PM
Have I told u today I want to spank, erm.. love u? hehe
Thanks sweets!
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:45 PM
Aiiiie that's gorgeous! Just when I was gonna stop downloading for a while, what the heck I can't miss this...Thank you!!! (you're right, that site has loads of goodies!)

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:51 PM
MacrossGirl:
No, in fact I don't think you done it, today, untill now ^_^
I'm glad you like the bed, even though we cant share it ;P

Ghanima:
I know the exact feeling!
but then it's always something... A gorgeus new hairmesh or a dress.... and then it goes on! But i love the game so what else can i do? hehe ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:53 PM
I know!!! LOL should I be worried that nowadays I do more skinning and downloading than actual playing? xP

Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:57 PM
to dark but not bad
Alchemist
#10 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MementoPR
to dark but not bad

That is why this bed is called gothic lovebed.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:12 AM
Ghanima:
I'm doing the same thing! more modding than playing and my god, that download folder is so full it takes like 30 minutes to actually start playing!
Well, it's not as bad as my sims1 were ^_^
I decided that how much i play doesn't really matter, since the downloading and modding makes me happy, it's a great game any how the modding is a big part of the actuall game for me, and as it seams, there are many of us adicted this wierd kind gaming ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Alchemist
#12 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
How true! In fact much of the appeal of this game is that fans can make their own content and share it. Maxis knew what they were doing when they allowed it.

And as much as I love the game, I wish you could do more in a Sim life than get a job or have kids. I guess that is somewhat remediated in the future EP.

LOL but anyway I'm going off topic now haha. Looking forward to more objects from you

Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:39 AM
Right on... jus the recolor i wanted.. your stuff is wikked... especially this bed.. keep it up!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:47 AM
this is beautiful, thank you! and thanx for the lonk to that other site there is some great stuff there too! ^_^
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM
This is gorgeous. And lovebed gives me dirty thoughts about my boyfriend. DARN THEE I was trying not to think like that today...

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Cult Leader
#16 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:17 AM
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
This is AWESOME!! I wan't one in real life! Look like i have to live vicariously through my sims again. Thanx
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:55 AM
This is a wicked download. It definitely works in with my gothic/ vampire theme I have in my game. I bet the Jeepers Creepers sim will flip. Thanks for sharing it with us. I definitely will be keeping an eye out for more of your work.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:13 AM
Oh, we are sharing it in MY game! Oops.. was that outloud? Silly Macross, tricks are for kids..
*grabs avund, since she already grabbed the bed*

Ghan~ I am so bad sometimes, I have to make myself actually play the game to remember what I dl'd! lol *smoochhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:23 AM
Very nice, thanks ^_^

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:58 AM
Thaniks for tyhe neat bed. Once I actually get around to playing the game again all my Sims will have such nice things to choose from. LOL!

I walked into your dream and now I've forgotten how to dream my own dream. Tori Amos
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:16 PM
This is awesome, I'm always on the lookout for gothic Sim stuff! =)
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:49 AM
awsome bed it just wat my sims need there stuff is almost all black

----------------------------------
WWE forever
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:42 AM
This Is Awesome!!!!!Thanks.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:52 AM
Very nice Avund!And yes,round beds are very sexy.I'll say no more[SMILES].

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Scholar
#25 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:57 AM
Very nice, Where did u get the zebra skins rugs?
Thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Page 1 of 2