Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Puck from Disney's Gargoyles

by severa Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 1:13 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2006 at 5:22 PM by severa : Adding Mesh links

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 10:48 PM
OOoh fanks! *grins happily*

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:05 PM
*joins in the fangirlly-ness* Hooray for the fae!

With the height thing, people could always just use that stretchskeleton cheat to size him down if they were so inclined. Easy fixed.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:27 PM
haha he remind of Puck from a play written by Shakesphere, A Midsummer Night's Dream!
#5 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:37 AM
Thats cause he is.

"A life does not equal a life" -- Edward Elric
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:06 AM Last edited by Xunixeon : 26th Jan 2006 at 5:15 AM.
Same with Mi-ihen from FFX when I realized that both Lord Braska and Lord Mi-ihen did came from the mythological name stock (Mi-ihen from the root word being "The man with the strengh of 3,000 men", very Hercules-like for some people). Japanese are mostly into name riddles when they create a game or even a show when they really feel like it.

However, Puck did fit his namesake very well indeed in some cases (a changling as well as a mischievious guy). If I were reminded correctly, that would be Puck himself who played planks on the hopeless lovers as well. Now what about something to do with Ophelia and Othello when I get the chance? Hhhhmmmmmm......

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:07 PM
For those who don't know, the Puck shown is supposed to be the Puck that Shakespear's play was based on. He was a recurring character in the show, along with Oberon, Titania, and the Weird Sisters from MacBeth. All hailing from the magical isle of Avalon that also housed the "Sleeping King" aka King Arthur. Sooo that's why he's familiar. =)

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:09 PM
And for those interested, I started work on the Weird Sisters. Once I get their clothes and hair right you'll be seeing them.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jelenedra
And for those interested, I started work on the Weird Sisters. Once I get their clothes and hair right you'll be seeing them.

Oh man, that's awesome! Hmm, methinks perhaps I should be looking into making my other favorite character: The Magus. But of course the Magus will need a Princess Catharine. *schemes*

I have a sunny disposition and I'm always kind to animals.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:42 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:28 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
That's pretty sweet! Keep it up!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severa
Oh man, that's awesome! Hmm, methinks perhaps I should be looking into making my other favorite character: The Magus. But of course the Magus will need a Princess Catharine. *schemes*

Princess' Catherine's hair will be easy if you have NL, you would just have to retexture the vampiress hair. That is what I was planning on doing for Queen Titania. And don't forget the Guardian. I forgot his real name... the lil boy.

Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:34 AM
;Jumps up and down

"Oh wow that's so cool. Thank you for sharing."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 4:28 PM
Princess' Catherine's hair will be easy if you have NL, you would just have to retexture the vampiress hair. That is what I was planning on doing for Queen Titania. And don't forget the Guardian. I forgot his real name... the lil boy.

His name is Tom, I believe.

And this is awesome! I love it! I know it'll be difficult, but I hope to see the gargoyles at some point.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:00 PM
That is so ausome! THANKYOU!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:04 PM
Maby somone could make a hack that lets you click on owen or puck and the pie menue had an option that says change to puck and the purple cloud of smoke from meditating comes and covers owen and he's than puck. and vise versa.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:59 AM
hate to break up the party... but which eyebrows?

cuz... y'know theres about 6 different eyebrows on the page...
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:06 PM
Huzzah for Puck! ^o^ And for the skin of course.

If you do make The Magus, please let me know. My friend and I would love to see a Sim of him.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 9:26 AM
He's a widdle cutie ^_^ !
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 11:43 AM Last edited by Simjunkie99 : 24th Mar 2006 at 12:04 PM.
Ooohhh I love me some Gargoyles. Thanks for making one of my favies!

They look so great jelenedra!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:53 AM
Very nice, he looks almost exactly like the picture. Thank you for uploading, I agree it would be cool to see the gargoyles as sims ^.^

Ratt

You know you can't resist. Click

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
Default n_n
Awe, I love puck! Especially the Gargoyle's version of him n__n /cheer this download :-)
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 2:01 AM
THANKS Again!!!!!!! I LOVE PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! He's my favorite charachter of all Time!!!!
You did GREAT!! Could you post you Elisa too? And maby make some more gargoyles people? You would do great!!! THANKs!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 9:44 PM
Nice Wish I could figure out how to make a gargoyle person... :D