Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"EchoMickyss Farm"

by LaureaWilwarin Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 8:43 AM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:42 PM
A greenhouse!!! :insane: Oh joy! This house looks sooo nice. Thank you! :valentine
Here's hoping Maxis soon releases the farm expansion pack they've been hinting strongly at in the latest survey.. with horses and cows and dogs and cats. Farm life mania! :chicken: :ele: :cowboy:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:02 PM
thank you for sharing, it looks like you put a lot of thought and work into this house. :moose:

If the going gets tough give up and sulk.
Think you could create the next Dolce and Gabbana?
Enter my ULTIMATE FASHION BRAND contest...
here
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:05 PM
It looks amazing! The greenhouse looks great, and the bridge is gorgeous! You're an extremely talented house designer. This puts my poor little sims' farmhouse to shame! I guess they'll be moving into this one... As soon as they earn enough money!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:17 PM
I like it!! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:31 PM
I was hoping that Echo's new set would inspire designers! I am nowhere near as good as y'all when it comes to making houses. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
My hopes were set alongside to FriendlyQuark's. xP

I can make some pretty cute houses, but my farm's look crappified. D:

Awesome, awesome, awesome farm *drool* . And thanks to Echo and Mickyss to inspiring the maker of it. xDD

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:21 PM
Great great job! this is wonderful!!! thanks!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merrick
A greenhouse!!! :insane: Oh joy! This house looks sooo nice. Thank you! :valentine
Here's hoping Maxis soon releases the farm expansion pack they've been hinting strongly at in the latest survey.. with horses and cows and dogs and cats. Farm life mania! :chicken: :ele: :cowboy:
Really? Does that mean..You can do stuff with them? Like pet them, Ride em? (Horses that is.) That'd be so awesome!!!!!! BTW LOVE IT.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:59 PM
You're TOO cool for life, thanks

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 6:10 PM
WOW!!!!!! That was wonderful. Thanx alot!!!!!

Money might make you wealthy, but friends make you rich...
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 6:58 PM
WOW! This looks Fantastic. Thankyou very much for sharing your work with us.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:15 PM
Oh, man. That's wonderful. Really makes me wish I had the neccesary expansion packs!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM
Its beautiful!
#15 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:59 PM
This looks unbelievable!!! Can't wait! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
This is really nice. Thank you for sharing! :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:41 PM
Do I need ALL the EPs?
But.. Cooooolies.

Hey! My name is Tasha. :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:42 PM
I have good news and sad news, The good news is I downloaded this wonderful farm The sad news is that unfortunately I am temporarily on dial-up and it took 28 min. to download. The GREAT news is it was well worth the wait. I absoultly love this farm5 stars thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:25 PM
I dunno if they will actually make it, but some of the questions in the official survey (which I managed to take before it closed) were "Would you like ridable horses/milkable cows". So at least it's been discussed at Maxis apparently. Those people know what we want! I also told them I want answering machines and babysitting. Please if any Maxis people read this, release Farmlife before Vacationlife. Or if you absolutely have to make Vacation 2 (grumble mumble), put ridable breedable horses in it. :rant:

Quote: Originally posted by Mayonaka
Really? Does that mean..You can do stuff with them? Like pet them, Ride em? (Horses that is.) That'd be so awesome!!!!!! BTW LOVE IT.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:32 AM
I think I'll play with this house next. But first, I have to make several farmer's daughters.... :loco:
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:10 AM
Thanks everyone for your wonderful responses. Sentiments like these from you guys is like the cherry on top of the cake. This farm would not be possible without modders like Echo and Mickyss and RGiles and all the other fabulous artists who all took their time out to make our game so much more enjoyable. And all these items are provided freely to the community. All I did was like wrapping all these presents into one. LOL :p

Echo you are too kind. My measly effort pales in comparison to yours. :bandit:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Inventor
#22 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:44 PM
Cool idea and perfect made. Thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 9:58 PM
Holy cow! i mean WOW!..I love this alot, downloading now...Thank you so much for all who were involved in making this sweet farm...HUge Hugs
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:52 PM
Excellent work
Field Researcher
#25 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:14 AM
I love this farm. You did a wonderful job. Thank you.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Page 1 of 2