Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Goatee

by Dragonfly Fairy Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 6:01 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:01 AM
Thanks Dragonfly Fairy! It will add a manly look to my "older" teen guys.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:04 AM
I'm glad ya'll like it. I was thinking of doing more facial hair seeing as it's not really that of an upload.

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Theorist
#4 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:32 AM
Thanks I like it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:44 AM
Glad ya'll like it. If anyone perhaps has a certain color they would like to see I can probably do that as well.

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:00 AM
This is a wonderful goatee, thank you for sharing it with us! I'm replying here because I wanted to ask for your permission to upload this goatee as part of a male sim that I'd like to try and upload here and only here to modthesims2. Of course I will write up a custom credit list if I do get a chance to upload my sim that will include your name as credit for the goatee. Otherwise, if you don't want me to upload it with the sim, I can just state that it's not included and link to this thread for people to download it themselves.

Thanks, in advance, for your reply.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:52 AM
awesome thanx!

You may live for the court, but I would die for the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 5:53 PM
nice.