Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Flower Shirt

by lucentgem Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 4:28 AM - Updated 11th Mar 2006 at 4:58 AM by lucentgem

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:37 AM
Where'd you get the hair from the first picture? That's how my hair is IRL. =D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:38 AM
It's from http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair07.htm. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
#4 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:30 AM
wow, i love this top. i seem to be having trouble getting particular meshes,
so this is my first item of clothing, thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:29 AM
it's lovely! nice design, fit and colour, thank you!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:41 AM
Wow! When I first started skinning, I was soooo not even as good as this! I just colored everything one color with MS Paint tools! This is great for your first attempt! Well done. :D

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:20 PM
It's good; I really like it. I hope you will proceed with creating clothes, because I may want to download them.:P
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:30 PM
I love you! xD It's incredible! And it's only your first! Wow!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:20 PM
Wow thanks everyone. I really appreciate the comments. I do intend to make more clothes but I don't think it will be a lot lol.

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Instructor
#10 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM
Awesome Job JJ!! Of course, I already had my favorite sim wearing it before you uploaded it..lol And You used my hair on your model.. lol Great Job!! I do look forward to whatever else you make.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 10:45 PM
I love it JJ!The color,the texture.The flowers gives it a romantic touch!The way I like it!

can`t wait for ur site

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:07 PM
Awww, thanks you two! And Milano, considering you make such wonderful clothes, that means a lot. :*)

~JJ~

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:25 PM
That's so pretty

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\