Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Berry Plaid Diningroom Set

by netseeker2 Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 8:49 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:54 PM
great job
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:37 PM
Thank you, glad you like it. It's actually the 2nd set I've ever done. Still figuring it out really.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:12 PM
A beautiful combination of colours!! Thank you for sharing and your time to make it.
hexameter
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:24 PM
Thanks hexameter, but really, honestly & truly the time that went into this set is nothing compared to the time I've invested in any of the lots I've built. Recolouring objects is nothing compared to lot building. Lot building requires time, patience, some skill in manipulating the CFE commands, lots and lots of walls, floors & terrain paints just to build it. Whereas an object set requires maybe one or two good textures and an idea of what you'd like to recolour in those textures and in the space of maybe an hour you have yourself a whole new set of objects. Wish it was only an hour I spent on each lot I've built. ;-) But it seems most people like/want objects and skins more than lots and homecrafter material.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:26 PM
"... but really, honestly & truly ..." - I agree!
"... and an idea of what you'd like to recolour ..." - Some people have them, others, no. You see, that's the difference! I wonder where is the time to use all these thousends of skins!
By the way, I saw and I found out that you are a great creater. It would be nice to see more of your creations here, as - for example me - not everybody takes or can take the time to search the net for certain downloads.
Thanks for answering my comment!
hexameter
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
"... but really, honestly & truly ..." - I agree!
"... and an idea of what you'd like to recolour ..." - Some people have them, others, no. You see, that's the difference! I wonder where is the time to use all these thousends of skins!
By the way, I saw and I found out that you are a great creater. It would be nice to see more of your creations here, as - for example me - not everybody takes or can take the time to search the net for certain downloads.
Thanks for answering my comment!
hexameter

Hi again Hexameter,

Wow! Thank you so much for such a great compliment! At the moment I have my creations on several sites: TSR, here, DebbySims2, Crystal Clear Sims and my 9 Yahoo Groups. So they are all over the place. But TSR has the bulk of my material, primarily because whatever I uploaded here was constantly rejected by the mods because of one thing or another and so I just got tired of uploading things to get weird rejections. I uploaded the 2 sets here that I did because Buntah encouraged me to and said I didn't have to wait for approval from mods. So since I see that that is indeed the case, I probably will upload more of my objects here, but homecrafter material and lots will still only be posted on the other sites I mentioned above.
Inventor
#8 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:25 AM
The booth is so cute Thanks for sharing these.