Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NEW JEANS! mesh and recolors

by cjanefly764 Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 1:21 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:01 PM
Gr8 job!
This is very nice.

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:19 PM
These are great, you can never have too many pairs of jeans, thanks for sharing :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:05 PM
Cool!! Thanks for sharing. Keep the good work. Any more recolors coming??? *hinthint*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:52 PM
They are grate! Thanks!
I've just learned how to do meshes myself, but when I finaly learned all the basic stuff the milkshape I downloaded expired...I didn't get to use it...or to save any new meshes...(
Anyway, keep up the good work!

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...

~~Find some of my stuff at www.simplysimsational.org~~
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 8:21 PM
they look good
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:03 AM
Looks like you did a GREAT job on them. Thank you so much for creating and sharing them with all of us.
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:54 PM
>>>very cool>>thanx!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CamyLee Jinn
They are grate! Thanks!
I've just learned how to do meshes myself, but when I finaly learned all the basic stuff the milkshape I downloaded expired...I didn't get to use it...or to save any new meshes...(
Anyway, keep up the good work!

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Same thing happened to me so I bought it. It's the only 3d graphic program I've managed to figure out and Wes H has those nice plugins for it. I thought it was pretty reasonable for $25. However, I recently installed the new 1.7.7a version and it kept messing up my vertex count when I exported. For about three days I thought I was doing something wrong but the problem was so consistent til I decided to try the old version again. It worked and I finally produced my mesh. I'm working on another jeans mesh. I'm playing it in the game as I go to see if I can make it better than this one. I'll upload as soon as I give up on perfection. Then who knows...

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt