Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Noa from the comic "Sky Doll"

by carlettina Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 3:22 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2006 at 2:36 PM by carlettina

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 11:44 PM
cooli! shes very good!

Right you are, Ken.
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:02 AM
WOW!!!!!! You did a BRILLIANT job!! MORE!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:05 AM
WOW it looks great!

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:05 AM
I've never read this particular comic, but the resulting Sim is incredibly neat, anyway. I especially like details like her little wings.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:11 AM
this sim looks really cool! thanks!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:12 AM
I have never heard of this comic, but this sim is sooo pretty!

日本のボーイフレンドのための適用の受諾!
Accepting Apllications for Japanese boyfriend! Just kiddding!

(Forgive my english, it's no good!)
Inventor
#8 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:42 AM
*claps* Really good job! I love her I think she'd to cute! I haven't read that comic yet but from the pix you did a divine job! :o)
!._.!.oO(perfectly done anime eyes they are beautiful)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:46 AM
This is beautiful. Haven't read the comic, but I'm definitelt going to look it up online. Main reason being, looking for pix of the girl you've created. Thanks a bundle for her.

Beep boop.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:10 PM
she looks adorable! what a great-looking sim! you really did an awesome job and i can tell you put a lot of time into making her perfect. thanks for sharing!

DDO
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:22 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:19 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Hi, I, presonally, am a BIG fan of Anime, etc., myself! Unfortunately, I've never heard of Noa. However, after seeing your TERRIFIC Sim (and the nice job you did on it), I'm going to have to look her up on the web! GREAT WORK!!!!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:40 AM
She's wonderful... but the links of the hair and the eyelashes, don't work... Does the hair need a mesh???

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ponky2004
She's wonderful... but the links of the hair and the eyelashes, don't work... Does the hair need a mesh???

thank you so much, now it works - and you will need the hair mesh :salute:

(Y)
=(´_`)=
(")_(")

follow the fat rabbit
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM
She is so adorable! I've never read the comic but I want her for my anime town all the same ^_^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:27 AM
Oh my...was that the comic about the angel's prostitute?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluffycatz
Niiiice. Love the colors. Just one question though. Are the wings and the outfit separate? If they are, then I'd like to use them for one of my sims. Also, I'm having a bit of trouble finding the mesh. Can you please give a full URL in your post next time? That way, people won't get lost. Thanks ^_^!!!

Hi there, the wings and the outfit are not separate. The mesh was fully recolored by me, you can find the original here:

http://www.sim2-fashion.de/datenban...p&contentid=552

(Y)
=(´_`)=
(")_(")

follow the fat rabbit
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
I'm french and I did'nt know that Sky doll is publicated in england ^^ The france has got chance to have greats "drower's comics" ( <==== sorry for this monstruosity ^^)
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:35 PM
Default three strikes
I've tried to download 'SkyDoll' 3 times and it quits about 70% of the way.
Well, I give a go at 'filling in the blanks.
It/she looks fantastic! Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM
I have all of the " sky doll" and I'm a huge fan, thank you so much!

jude Ykael : t'inquiete pas je fais pas mieux -_-"