Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Recolourable* Fiat Punto

by Numenor Posted 30th Jan 2006 at 3:25 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:29 PM by -Maylin-

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:34 AM
Thanks. I've been wanting some recolors of this car. I like the rainbow car. It would be cool for my teen girls to drive. Can you put it up? I also want a lime green and hot pink recolor if someone would do it.
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:38 AM
Awesome work, Numenor! Thank you so much! :D

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:40 AM
Finally- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:42 AM
Thank you so unbelievably much! And such a groovy color as well!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:56 AM
cool thanks
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:03 AM
Awesome Recolor Numenor! (and I always thought it was impossible to recolor this special car. )
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 6:09 AM
i like your work Numenor but could you plz make a toyota supra it'd be muchly appreciated
Alchemist
#9 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:34 AM
Wow, I really love your rainbow car.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:58 AM
Numenor...you`re simply the Best !!!! :baloons:
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:59 AM
Very nice Numenor! But tell me, is that rainbow the default recolor? Not that it isn't nice, but since it overwrote the Maxis file, could you also provide one in the default blue? I really liked the color!

Also, I had that Padu version installed, but it never showed up in my game. Found it and removed it, however.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 9b8ll
Awesome Recolor Numenor! (and I always thought it was impossible to recolor this special car. )

It *was* impossible, actually I had to heavily modify the package to make it compatible with the colour options...

Quote: Originally posted by jstarr
i like your work Numenor but could you plz make a toyota supra it'd be muchly appreciated

Oh, my...! Why did I decide to upload the Limo and now this Punto? I'm overwhelmed by requests for car...! Folks, I'm not good enough at meshing, to create new cars, and anyway I'm too busy to take requests. Sorry

Quote: Originally posted by Madness
Very nice Numenor! But tell me, is that rainbow the default recolor? Not that it isn't nice, but since it overwrote the Maxis file, could you also provide one in the default blue? I really liked the color!

LOL! Of course, the Maxis default blue is the default colour for the recolourable version, too! In that screenshot, the rainbow recolour may look interesting, but it's a tiny graphics (128x128, while original texture is 512x512): I'd never choose to make it the default one .

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:03 AM
So is the rainbow color is included?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:10 AM
You're my personal hero!!!

Thanks a lot Numenor.

Mey
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:06 PM
Wow, colourfull!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Inventor
#16 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:30 PM
Thank you so much for this car!

Much appreciated! :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Mad Poster
#17 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:47 PM
:Moose: one more person wanting that colourful recolour...!

Thanks for sharing this recolourable version, it looks so cool and funky in the unincluded testing recolour.

The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:13 PM
OK, then... The "Rainbow (test) recolour is online Check the main post.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
Wow, that tye-dye really is g-nasty. LOL

Thanks for recoloring this one, we all appreciate it. Let the recolor madness begin
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:09 PM
You're the best Numenor! It's amazing all these Lost and Found objects you've been coming up with and now you've made this Maxis car recolorable. I didn't even know this car existed.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:34 PM
Actually, I don't know why Maxis only posted it on the UK site... Probably they thought that the Fiat Punto was not than known or appreciated in the States...

Forum Resident
#22 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:22 AM Last edited by Sim Master : 31st Jan 2006 at 2:23 AM. Reason: spelling error
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Actually, I don't know why Maxis only posted it on the UK site... Probably they thought that the Fiat Punto was not than known or appreciated in the States...

I guess that's probably true, after all, until this, I've never heard of it. But anyways, good job, Numenor, your hard work is always appreciated!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:54 AM
I live in the US, and I've seen cars similar to that. For one, the Fiat looks similar to the Ford Focus. I don't know why they wouldn't think we'd like it. It's actually my favorite car of all the Maxis made ones.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:46 AM
this was probablly already asked, but i'm too lazy to look around for it..

if you have it in your game already.. like on different lots, what will happen when it replaces it?

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:59 AM
All the Punto in your game will be automatically replaced by the recolourable version, but you won't notic anything different: they all will still use the default blue colour. Install some recolours, and then try the Design Tool on the cars to give them another colour!

Page 1 of 4