Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star of David Earrings and matching necklace

by Ravynlee Posted 30th Jan 2006 at 4:53 PM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 1:24 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 6:43 PM
Lol, hehehe :P
Cool

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 6:47 PM
YES!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:06 PM
Thanks. This is great.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:12 PM
Thanks! I love the assortment of religious objects people are making now.

A couple more for breakfast
A little more for tea
Just to take the edge off.
Just to take the edge off.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:25 PM
Thanks! I have a necklace exactly like that,my daughter gave it to me for Chanukah!very cool!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:51 PM
Thanks SO much ! I've been looking for this kind of thing!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:27 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:54 PM
Man, I love Jewish stuff..... Thanks for them anyways. BTW, Roman Catholics do understand that all Christians and Muslims did came from Judaism anyways as well.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:08 PM
Oh, this is wonderful! Just today I was wishing I could find something like this. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:22 PM
Yay! So many jewish creations lately.
Also: I find it funny that you call it star of David in English, the hebrew name is David's Shield, or Shield of David, if you want. (coat of arms)

They both sound very pretty... and yet...

"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:05 AM
mazel tov, just mazel tov.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:41 AM
Thank You! I love finding Jewish things for my Sims! Already have a nursery set, and now this! Thank You!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 4:23 AM
You're welcome.
Yes, uneducated (on most things Jewish, just what I've read myself and that's basic)but creative none the less. At least we have more of a choice now for our sims rather than all be quasi-Christian? (Only point of reference; Christmas tree! XD) Anyway, just a little something I was experimenting with. Now that I know what I'm doing (mostly) I'm planning on doing a few more designs along this line or...? If anyone has any requests let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.
Hope you like.
Thanks again for the feedback and thanks. Means a great deal. :D

-Rav
Inventor
#15 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:59 AM
Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:26 AM
Todah Rabah!!!!! Mazel Tov!!!! They are beautiful! Please keep up with anymore Jewish/hebrew objects, accessories, etc... again Todah! (thank you)
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:56 PM
omg I am just so weird I guess. I never seen this as a religious thing. I seen it as the necklace a girl on general hospital (my fave soap opera) wears. And thought this would be perfect as I want to make the town they live in with all the characters, and see what havioc I can create! lol!

Thank you for the necklace!

~If at first you don't succeed, then remember skydiving is not for you~
#18 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 12:18 PM
Heh
Thanks.
I like all the recent Jewish items.
Instructor
#19 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:22 AM Last edited by Xunixeon : 5th Feb 2006 at 9:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynlee
You're welcome.
Yes, uneducated (on most things Jewish, just what I've read myself and that's basic)but creative none the less. At least we have more of a choice now for our sims rather than all be quasi-Christian? (Only point of reference; Christmas tree! XD) Anyway, just a little something I was experimenting with. Now that I know what I'm doing (mostly) I'm planning on doing a few more designs along this line or...? If anyone has any requests let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.
Hope you like.
Thanks again for the feedback and thanks. Means a great deal. :D

-Rav

That's really right even though it could be considered quasi-secular Christian that basicly have little to do with many religion and beliefs. However, I would rather have a variety in my game instead of christian/agnostic mixture that Maxis may have supplied into our games (no offense to Christians and even agnostics BTW). There are also some pagan-related neckalaces as well for those who are interested in Wicca and other religions that aren't exactly Christian or even Muslim in most people's views (thus confusing more aspects of the true meaning of paganism, which completely have very little to do with Satanism itself FYI). Also the Yule Tree (which is the Christmas tree by the same name), actually came from the ancient Germanic people before Jesus was born years later.

Off topic, but today I have to still suffer the another day with a girl which gets real constrictive with her job. :madashel: However, I'm actually oppose misogyny as much as other social issues which not only constrict their rights but harm them as well. If you see people yelling at you for being racist, misogynist, misoandronous, homophobic, etc., don't take it personally unless you're very prejudiced against black lesbians right now. Which is this case, no arguments about religion and other differences at all unless you're in S2C.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:45 PM
Thnx its sweet. Lovin da earrings keep up the gd work dude :wave:

xLoney and friendless please message me x

XshaynaX
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 2:43 PM
thanks! i had one just like that in my bat mizva! =)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:37 PM
Thanks so much for these. I wear a set very similar to the ones you made! Well...the earings get worn on Fridays, but my necklace never comes off! It's wonderful having that bit of realism in my game. Thanks again and excellent work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 3:14 AM
loooooooove it. my sims are all jewish toda roba.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:37 PM
THANKS!!!good job!!! i am jewish and i like it
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:49 AM
Wow! it's beautyful!
Where i downling the hair in the picture?
Page 1 of 2